Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... i like the way you are a fan of her ... and i think all the girls are nice ... but ... the current cast is not good at all. .... i think ... this is easy to see. 

I said if they had put Belle with Irma maybe she,'d have had a different stay.

Stella seems to be venting to the twins on balcony. I wonder if she's upset they have to pretend to have this 'party' or upset at the girls who aren't even pretending to be interested. Perhaps both, or maybe it's something else.

• Upvote 1

I think BBSq69 is in Belle PR  media team :) 

There is not even a single reason left for him to be her fan now. 

He is in a situation where most of the media person defending trump who have difficulty defending him 

1 minute ago, timber said:

Stella seems to be venting to the twins on balcony. I wonder if she's upset they have to pretend to have this 'party' or upset at the girls who aren't even pretending to be interested. Perhaps both, or maybe it's something else.

Maybe she's an Arsenal fan :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I said if they had put Belle with Irma maybe she,'d have had a different stay.

... i think ... irma's time in the project is over. ... This place need people living there. It need to be something real. 

2 minutes ago, timber said:

It is all just work. ... sad. .... but ... easy to see.