Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, meran said:

Just a question 

how Many have complained to rlc about empty apartments ? 

... all this while the wether still getting better ... in one month ... the girls will spend the day at the beach ... and the night at real parties outside. ... :)

If you think the apartments are dead now, you have no idea how empty two apartments with 8 girls listed can be.

Anyway, it do not matter. Even with the girls at "home", this places are not living, because the girls keep every private live outside.

50660935-Time-to-be-honest-red-word-on-concept-clock-isolated-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.thumb.jpg.ce48a5fd39602270d2d5c079f7cc2469.jpg

Girls on vacation my ass they get free rent a allowance and get bonuses for performing above and beyond the norm,now rlc expects us to believe that they expect nothing from the girls while they are here give me a break  these girls are actually driving customers away and certainly are not bringing in any new ones we all know what girls I'm talking about and RLC expects us to believe they are ok with this these are Russian business men we have all heard stories about how they can be

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Girls on vacation my ass they get free rent a allowance and get bonuses for performing above and beyond the norm,now rlc expects us to believe that they expect nothing from the girls while they are here give me a break  these girls are actually driving customers away and certainly are not bringing in any new ones we all know what girls I'm talking about and RLC expects us to believe they are ok with this these are Russian business men we have all heard stories about how they can be

Honest opinion .

i like it . At least this dude is not kissing ass of any girl 

• Upvote 1