Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Así que las chicas tienen un poco de diversión y el hilo se queda tranquilo. Belle y Ángel se preparan para salir y mira lo que pasa. Los que piensan que la peor de las chicas salen a hablar mierda. 

Not just outraged, because as a customer, RLC treats me like crap. We are not Premiun customers ... because there are other clients above ours

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

So the girls have a little fun and the thread stays peaceful. Belle and Angel get ready to leave and look what happens. The ones that think the worst of the girls come out to talk shit. 

Im less bothered about them going out tonight than other times as at least there has been some entertainment this evening. Did not like the trying to get Rosie up bit, thought that was a bit selfish of Belle but hey i will get over it.

Stay safe Girls

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Since you think that some of us are dumb asses Please tell us where Belle is going at 2AM After she got a call. You put me in this so i going to speak

She was going out anyway but she made a call. I don't know the reason but presumably it was to do with where they were going. Clearly she desperately wanted Rosie to come to. More we cannot say.

Well I won't lie, all the teasing was very exciting. Rose at least seemed to enjoy it a lot, and I wish she had other roommates able to ... seize the moment (like Irma, Anna, or even Stella ...)

Now the girls are probably out to fuck their brains out, more power to them. I just wish they will bring the boys to the apartment once, though I doubt it will happen.

By the way : with the 2 phone calls in english, the voice was the voice of a woman (90% sure for the first call, but 100% sure for the second)

• Upvote 1

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

By the way : with the 2 phone calls in english, the voice was the voice of a woman (90% sure for the first call, but 100% sure for the second)

Definitely the second, that was probably a cab company though

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

How much clearer can it bee????????????

Some other business is much more important than us. RLC must bee part of it, or else, why would they accept this?

you must be the rear of him

tv horse the addams family mr ed jackie coogan GIF

• Upvote 2