Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

18 minutes ago, martyen said:

In the body block category the nominees are: 1 Michelle, 2 Stella, 3 Angel        and the winner is? :

She managed to block all 4 cameras including when there were the best shots of Belle's pussy.

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Ok. Well, I don't remember any notification of expiration. I'll check that. But, since I joined in March, why was I not downgraded last month? Is there a "grace" period or something? Thanks for the reply.

As far as I know of Memberships only last One Year if you went past one year then possibly you had some extra days accumulated from a Previous Membership.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

As far as I know of Memberships only last One Year if you went past one year then possibly you had some extra days accumulated from a Previous Membership.

I've been a premium member for multiple years. Ok. I'll take care of it. Thanks.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She has done it 3 days in a row now

I'm glad to hear! Sounds promissing!

Unlike many others on this forum I do not enjoy the orchestrated tease shows very much, but I love genuine bates!

Since Irma left only Angelina bates on cam, but now I saw Rose, so I'll watch her closer from now! I hope she opens up a bit more tough, to bate in better view, maybee on her bed. Angelina has been bating from the start, but it is always the same, and she still partially covers herself