Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm going to bed for a short.  By the way, he says he still hears talking coming from downstairs.  He uses headphones so I don't know if that makes a difference or not.  I'll catch up with y'all in a few hours.  Have a good day!

Later Harley...

1 minute ago, martyen said:

Las dos actividades de la barca 1 y 2 ...... sueño y salir

In this last month that has been the main activity of the houses. Do you agree to pay for just that?
How much money has RLC won without offering us any change?
That was the last straw that made me decide to stop being an RLC customer.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Voy a la cama por un corto. Por cierto, se dice que todavía oye hablar procedente de la planta baja. Él utiliza los auriculares, así que no sé si eso hace la diferencia o no. Voy a ponerse al día con todos ustedes en unas pocas horas. ¡Tenga un buen día!

It is very likely that the sounds you hear provide from the street.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks Ed2, but don't bother the mods, I put him on my ignore list.

I just want to show them. They called me a troll, but look at that

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, vortios a dit :

Dans ce dernier mois qui a été l'activité principale des maisons. Acceptez-vous de payer pour cela?
Combien d' argent a gagné RLC sans nous offrir tout changement?
Ce fut la goutte d' eau qui m'a fait décider de cesser d' être un client RLC.

Vortios you know my point of view, I will not repeat it (Boycott) but I will not unsubscribe for the moment I wait for the new wave of girls.I am stuck at my house my left leg broken in two With at least two months of rehabilitation, my wife is on a business trip for the moment RLC makes me spend time