Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

23 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Strange! Is vortios right? He thought we will see the shut down of b2, no new girls, but Belle and Rose moving to b1

I think it's very unlikely that B2 will get shut, where is that coming from all of a sudden?

First: I believe both Barça-apts are very important to RLC, going by the posts here and on RLCF, they are the most watched apts, or at least the most discussed.

Second: If they were in the process of moving B&R to B1, wouldn't B1 be UM as well? And why bother moving Belle to the big room if they plan on relocating her soon?

• Upvote 5

il y a 16 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Étrange! vortios est vrai? Il pensait que nous verrons la fermeture de b2, aucune nouvelle filles, mais Belle et Rose passer à b1

If that is true it is bad news. Or may be for redevelopment in B2. (Bath room cam 15. sound insulation, change the place of cam 16 on the balcony etc ...)

Don't get me wrong BB, I am not predicting her return, just talking about someone who I would like to see back one day, with her good friends in an apartment :heart:

I actually think it would be quite strange for Jasmin to come back as she wasn't happy with her pay last time, unless she is now willing to get involved a bit more in return for a better contract

It would also be strange for RLC to invite her back because she wasn't the most popular girl, although she was of course extremely beautiful

I am hopeful for the best, no matter who comes

• Upvote 4

Oh, and a third: It's been a while, but it's not unusual for a room to be empty for a while. The small room at B1 was empty for more than a week with only Ilona & Layla in the apt, another week with just Ilona & Danaya, and Danaya & Adele had an empty guest room for close to four weeks. 

7 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Oh, and a third: It's been a while, but it's not unusual for a room to be empty for a while. The small room at B2 was empty for more than a week with only Ilona & Layla in the apt, another week with just Ilona & Danaya, and Danaya & Adele had an empty guest room for close to four weeks. 

yhea closing b1 & b2 would be the dumbest move from rlc yet ... even tho i wouldn't an upagrade for b1 this appartment has bad cam cover and they are often under maintenance ^^' But one thing that never happen is that three girls are in b1 but the big room is free and kylie's name is not even on stella's room ^^'

il y a 2 minutes, Benfold a dit :

Ne vous méprenez pas BB, je ne prédis pas son retour, juste parler de quelqu'un que je voudrais voir revenir un jour, avec ses bons amis dans un appartement :heart:

Je pense que ce serait tout à fait étrange pour Jasmin de revenir comme elle n'a pas été satisfait de son salaire la dernière fois, à moins qu'elle est maintenant prêt à vous impliquer un peu plus en échange d'un meilleur contrat

Il serait également étrange pour RLC pour l'inviter de nouveau parce qu'elle n'a pas été la fille la plus populaire, même si elle était bien sûr très belle

Je suis plein d'espoir pour le mieux, peu importe qui vient

This would be a good idea with a reassessed contract why not. Thank you Ben after the beginning of morning sad for me (the departure of Ange) you returned my smile.

1 minute ago, wathou said:

yhea closing b1 & b2 would be the dumbest move from rlc yet ... even tho i wouldn't an upagrade for b1 this appartment has bad cam cover and they are often maintenance ^^' But one thing that never happen is that three girls are in b1 but the big room is free and kylie's name is not even on stella's room ^^'

Someone will move into the big room at B1 soon... In the dream I had last night it was Ilona and little miss wandering fingers Megan. :heart:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

Someone will move into the big room at B1 soon... In the dream I had last night it was Ilona and little miss wandering fingers Megan. :heart:

yhea that's probably it, me i only wish for news girls that are party animals :) 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I think it's very unlikely that B2 will get shut, where is that coming from all of a sudden?

First: I believe both Barça-apts are very important to RLC, going by the posts here and on RLCF, they are the most watched apts, or at least the most discussed.

Second: If they were in the process of moving B&R to B1, wouldn't B1 be UM as well? And why bother moving Belle to the big room if they plan on relocating her soon?

I don't know why anybody wants B2 to shut anyway...B1 and B2 are RLC's bread and butter...I don't know where this came from either...:confused:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Don't get me wrong BB, I am not predicting her return, just talking about someone who I would like to see back one day, with her good friends in an apartment :heart:

I actually think it would be quite strange for Jasmin to come back as she wasn't happy with her pay last time, unless she is now willing to get involved a bit more in return for a better contract

It would also be strange for RLC to invite her back because she wasn't the most popular girl, although she was of course extremely beautiful

I am hopeful for the best, no matter who comes

Thank you Ben