Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

I think this is the first time RLC has not gone UM for a girl coming in. New or old.

That not right. Irma just walked in And other "oldis" too 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

The only thing that I have doubt, if it will be the same Lola of the last year? Or will we continue to see "Alex's" for the aparteamento?

Lola had one rule last time, no boys in the appartment she said it in english over the phone so i doubt that ... 

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Her names not up so I wonder if she's going to B2, and popped in to see Stella cos B2 isn't ready yet...Just a thought..:confused:

or she stopped in to see Stella-cause she has a day layover in Barcelona before traveling on to her next destination in Real Life :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Creo que esta es la primera vez RLC UM no ha pasado por una chica que entra. Nuevo o viejo.

I think Lola knows the house quite well. I do not think I need a guide to know the corners, the cameras, or the laundry room.

il y a 11 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Ses noms pas à la hauteur et je me demande si elle va B2, et fait un saut pour voir Stella cos B2 est pas encore prêt ... Juste une pensée ..:confused:

Why did you give your bags to B1? She could have left them at B2 and come back to B1, just like you a thought. ..:huh:..:confused:..also

il y a 7 minutes, mic351 a dit :

Lola ne aiment faire la fête, mais elle est plus comme une maison mère. Elle fait bouger les choses ont commencé. En effet, elle est celui qui a incité à commettre une épopée toute orgie femme à un moment B2 arrière. Je pourrais ajouter que Stella et Belle étaient plomb participants à cette orgie. Tout le monde en B2 coupe lâche ce soir-là.

Your answer is more precise, you are right, but let's say which also likes the warm evenings