Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What.......you mean something of merit has happened in Barca 1.  Way to go Kylie, the day or two before you leave.  I'm proud of you girl and I'm sure it was quite a site!!

If she wants her Bonus Entitlement she has to do something for it.  Just to bad they wait until they leave before they do anything spectacular.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, happyone said:

Fantastic masturbation for her boyfriend on cell phone above covers 

who was it said they do not like girls in the Barca apartments who have BF's-only causes problems :dodgy: eat your words :exclamation:

You got lucky!

1 minute ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Kylie,

Will you come back here, maybe yes or never. If so preferably without a special friend,only you as a great girl.

Your brief presence enchanted this place. I thank you for all the emotions that this caused me.

Take care of yourself, you are a good person, stay in the right thread.

Again thank you , have a nice trip back home and goodbye.

bring out the hankies and violin lol

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If she wants her Bonus Entitlement she has to do something for it.  Just to bad they wait until they leave before they do anything spectacular.   :biggrin:

That's usually the way it is with most of these girls....

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

strange rose shower  and carolina  and exit

With depilation, I think there is a pool in the building, maybe they bought some grass

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks Kylie and I didn't even see it, but I am saying thank you for calming everybody down.  This forum was getting off the track....Thanks Again Kylie.

Well it must be the "there that ought to hold them night"  masturbation mania:dodgy: you guys keep accepting mediocrity and you shall receive

• Upvote 1