Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I am absolutely damn sure I have never taken my pants off unless I had intentions. 

Disagree BB. It's a lot more comfy than wearing jeans when lounging around, especially if it's warm and clammy...

I wonder if it's 1 of the girls brothers...:confused:

• Upvote 1

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

maybe it'sa good friends who will sleep on the couch later.

Did you notice that he did not want to sit next to Rose. Rose seemed a little bit disappointed

yes I did see that

Belle having put panties on is now staying in her run but the bloke is not sitting with any girl. Is he waiting to choose. This is so weird. Jasmin now on the sofa with Rosie.

There's surely only one bed big enough for him to sleep in unless he's going to crash on the couch. 

I certainly hope he's not going to stay unless he does actually do something with one of the girls because he'd just get in the way of the nudity.

OT Kane's gone goal mad.

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

maybe it'sa good friends who will sleep on the couch later.

Did you notice that he did not want to sit next to Rose. Rose seemed a little bit disappointed

This is the one time that I can safely say a lot of guys are gonna be happy to see the pillows out and hiding their Kittys:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2