Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 hours ago, CowArt said:

So there you have it. My ideas and comments. I'm not gonna repeat it 300 times over the next few months.

Thank you CowArt!

I understand your frustration, and you are able to express your opinion without beeing offensive. Many on here can't say a thing without beeing sarcastic and making fun of others, but you are reasonble. Thank you for that CowArt!

I and you have discussed things before, so you probably know what I mean. Our opinions differ, but let me tell you, I respect you, you are a nice guy!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Fortunately that every now and then there is someone who reminds us that these are people and these girls are here to make a nice vacation in Barcelona and not to show the pussy to us, thank you really need people like you

And yet there are people waiting and waiting and waiting for the 'views' and once they get the view you get a million posts,I repeat a MILLION posts celebrating the same. It's a vicious circle. That's why I stay away from the mad house.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Fortunately that every now and then there is someone who reminds us that these are people and these girls are here to make a nice vacation in Barcelona and not to show the pussy to us, thank you really need people like you

You are very welcome. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Rosie and My Belle :heart: singing away.

R&J (Rosieo and Jasminet as nobody is calling them) get up from the table leaving Belle :heart: alone but still shouting back and forth to them.

The 2 lovers are back with more food - looks like Jasmin has some kind of cake. Rosie back to the kitchen I think.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

His message was an answer to Vortios complaining about Gina spending time outside.

Do you really think that Gina did not show enough her  pussy in RLC ?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, nack said:

And yet there are people waiting and waiting and waiting for the 'views' and once they get the view you get a million posts,I repeat a MILLION posts celebrating the same. It's a vicious circle. That's why I stay away from the mad house.

it is the concept of RLC. If people don't like it they can go to chaturbate or Casahot.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

His message was a answer to Vortios complainging about Gina spending outside.

Do you really think that Gina did not show enough her  pussy in RLC ?

yes she has and now if jasmin could be more like her :heart:

• Upvote 3