Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Looks like Belle hooked a guy.

would pay good money see belle bring a guy back to b2 and hook up but we all know belle the tease she would get a hotel room or go to his place belle not bringing any guys back b2 would have to be a huge bonus check for that

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Yo no pago por lo que no me puedo quejar, pero por curiosidad ¿Cuánto tiempo está dispuesto a soportar esta situación en apartamentos en Barcelona

From my point of view, anyone can say something that they disagree with, because this is not just a forum for subscribers. Otherwise, they would ask for your membership card before letting you in.
According to CC, this company has nothing to do with RLC, and I do not question it.
That's why I say, your opinion is worth the same, at least here, that one who has been watching and paying RLC for 5 years.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, vortios said:

From my point of view, anyone can say something that they disagree with, because this is not just a forum for subscribers. Otherwise, they would ask for your membership card before letting you in.
According to CC, this company has nothing to do with RLC, and I do not question it.
That's why I say, your opinion is worth the same, at least here, that one who has been watching and paying RLC for 5 years.

Vortios answer me this if your brain cells are working right. If you cannot see what is going on in the apts. other than the free cams how can you complain about something you cannot see? 

• Upvote 3

Unless I/we am/are very lucky this will be My Belle:heart:'s last week of her second visit. Will she go out with a bang:biggrin:

Last time she nakedly massaged Candy. It was good viewing but most of that week she was quiet.

Rosie surprises Belle by visiting her from the balcony. Looks like they had such a good time that My Belle:heart: is feeling her own tits and pulling down her panties a little in the kitchen. Maybe when she gets back to her room they will come all the way down :biggrin: