Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

It is possible I was wrong about Dasha, I may have been thinking of another female on here.

Blondie was hot to a girl once in a party there

3 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I'll take a country girl anytime. They are the most fun to hang out with.:biggrin:

Certainly, if you find her in bed in the evening, do not send her away, but since she likes to play the charts for me Rose is the worst guy that was in B1 and B2, for me the pretty girls are Kitty, Kamy, Kristy , Martina and Queen Leora

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Certainly, if you find her in bed in the evening, do not send her away, but since she likes to play the charts for me Rose is the worst guy that was in B1 and B2, for me the pretty girls are Kitty, Kamy, Kristy , Martina and Queen Leora

Leora is the Goddess not the Queen. The Queen is Elizabeth. :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fucking hell....my gorgeous girl is back!!!..Hell, I didn't see that one coming...We have a saying in England some of you other guys might be familiar with..I'm happy as a pig in shit right now...

heart beat emoticon

Welcome back, Naga! Nice surprise for you

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Welcome back, Naga! Nice surprise for you

You could say that. Well, she's obviously been brought back for a number of reasons.....

• She's absolutely gorgeous
  • She's the most genuine girl we've had in Barca
  • She's beautiful
  • She's as sexy as fuck
  • She's naturally stunning
  • She's interesting
  • She's a free spirit and does her own thing
  • She's gorgeous....
    ....and she's got an amazing pussy to rival that of the lovely Gina...:heart:
    Oh, and a fantastic smile...:biggrin:
  • Upvote 2

Welcome back Naga. You did not miss much of anything while gone. At least nothing that was real exciting. Some girl with the same name as Nicole is in B2. I don't think you will like this one though. She does not act like your Nicole. No guys in the apt. over nite or screwing them. She did not take the big bed. So I do not think you will like her.:dodgy::wink:

• Upvote 1