Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Totally agree with you, but knowing that, why do they keep bringing boys , if it is just to tease them ? I think everybody knows that if you got teased by girls, you will expect a little more ... 

This guy is a friend and a guest.

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

but she did not open the door, but closed the kitchen window and went in to laundry room...

Apologies Noldus - finger error on timing! I watched from the LR cam; saw her come downstairs in bra and pants - go to kitchen and saw and heard window moment respectively, then she went upstairs again after laundry room or entranceway visit. She looks a tad pink from her sunbathing.

3 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Apologies Noldus - finger error on timing! I watched from the LR cam; saw her come downstairs in bra and pants - go to kitchen and saw and heard window moment respectively, then she went upstairs again after laundry room or entranceway visit. She looks a tad pink from her sunbathing.

yes, maybe a neighbor again?? they played the music very loud yesterday. (I think they use the phone and not the doorbell internal) 

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yes, maybe a neighbor again?? they played the music very loud yesterday. (I think they use the phone and not the doorbell internal) 

The Girls have no respect for their neighbors. All they ever think of is themselves.  Someday there will be one to many complaints and the Landlord will terminate the lease and tell RLC to GTFO.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Anyone think RLC have trouble recruting, that it is hard to find new girls, 

Maybe Voyeur-villa, Voyeur-house and Camarads pay more

2 hours ago, Snakeater said:

That is what this new Doc. is trying to find out. The Doc. I am getting rid of waited 4 months to tell me I had stage3 kidney disease. But my new Doc. and my V.A. Doc. do not think he is right. So I go for testing today to find out exactly what is going on. This is not just a blood test, I have to go to the hospital for it. The Doc. I am getting rid of is not very good, but at the time it was the only one in the area that was taking new patients.

good luck

38 minutes ago, Noldus said:

pero no abrió la puerta, pero cerró la ventana de la cocina y se llegó a lavadero ...

Do you know if the neighbors have been again?
The previous time, that Lola spoke with a neighbor through the window of the kitchen, Lola told him that she only spoke English.
The neighbor, complained in English, by the music, and they avoided, during several days, that the music was high.
But in this case, Gina, if she understands, and speaks in a Spanish, quite understandable, so she can communicate with the neighbor, in a much simpler way.

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not really Ed, B1 was always only a 3 girl apartment. I always thought 4 was too many and 5 ridiculous...:confused:

All they need is one girl for B2. Three Girls in each one is plenty.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Girls have no respect for their neighbors. All they ever think of is themselves.  Someday there will be one to many complaints and the Landlord will terminate the lease and tell RLC to GTFO.  :biggrin:

I always wondered about the neighbor situation and the loud music and dancing,or i should say,jumping like maniacs.If they have someone below them or on side of them,and shouldn't rlc have expected that since these tenants don't give a shit because they will not be permanent residents and don't even pay rent. I'm not sure how i would feel if i were next door to them,if i were single,hmmm,i might put up with it if i partied with them now and then,,but with a girl living with me,that's different as i couldn't join the fun,but just hear the noise,,lol. I guess it's all about respecting other peoples space.

• Upvote 1