Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, jasonwils123 said:

but they're not little girls who have never had sex before... if they really really wanted to so badly, they would

Rose tried literally all night. But every time she'd go for it, Gina would either pull away or start dancing again. It's clear that Gina's not into her that way.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

Everyone thinks 'things' will happen every time they drink,well i know from watching here awhile now,things are not as they always seem,or what you want to happen in your head doesn't,,these girls put on a'show' for the cameras and the people watching. 

p1272_ssdd_same_shit_different_day_f.jpg (650×650)

I'd say this time was different, because Rosie and Gina were not even putting on a sexy show, they were literally just getting drunk. It's not like they were kissing like Rosie and Belle did, or Irma and Ilona used to do, if the viewers had more expectations then that's their mistake. Nothing Rosie or Gina did tonight was a 'tease,' just two girls getting drunk in their underwear

• Upvote 5

Just now, C_TAY_2 said:

Speak like real man. who think he know woman. :biggrin:

What i do know is everyone here thinks they know women,lmao,,i know better, this is a game to the girls.And RLC plays the game trying to 'lure' men/people into paying for this mess of a site.11565iDE6591B132811446 (231×155)

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Billybob said:

Rose tried literally all night. But every time she'd go for it, Gina would either pull away or start dancing again. It's clear that Gina's not into her that way.

I Don't agree, I didn't see anything from Rosie that suggested she was trying for more. Yes she grabbed Gina's boob a couple of times but all the girls do that to each other, all the time

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

What i do know is everyone here thinks they know women,lmao,,i know better, this is a game to the girls.And RLC plays the game trying to 'lure' men/people into paying for this mess of a site.11565iDE6591B132811446 (231×155)

Mulig de lurer oss, men vi liker det jo ;)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I'd say this time was different, because Rosie and Gina were not even putting on a sexy show, they were literally just getting drunk. It's not like they were kissing like Rosie and Belle did, or Irma and Ilona used to do, if the viewers had more expectations then that's their mistake. Nothing Rosie or Gina did tonight was a 'tease,' just two girls getting drunk in their underwear

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Finally some sense :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Benfold said:

I Don't agree, I didn't see anything from Rosie that suggested she was trying for more. Yes she grabbed Gina's boob a couple of times but all the girls do that to each other, all the time

I've been watching them from the time Gina, Rose and Polya arrived at B1. It wasn't just the boob she went for. She grabbed her pussy earlier when they were in the living room and even licked it for a few seconds. When they were in Polya's room, she kept trying to pull Gina over to her but Gina kept moving away. Then later on, they mimed jerking off dicks when the four girls were in Gina's room. That and Rose kept touching herself and licking Gina off and on all night. 

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

At one point Ben, Rosie was going down on Gina. It looked as if she got a taste of Gina.

Just now, Billybob said:

It wasn't just the boob she went for. She grabbed her pussy earlier when they were in the living room and even licked it for a few seconds. . 

Just now, Snakeater said:

At one point Ben, Rosie was going down on Gina. It looked as if she got a taste of Gina.

If you watch it back you'll see she was posing for a photograph which Polya took from the sofa. Obviously I'd love to be wrong, but it's my opinion that Rosie is 99% straight

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

What i do know is everyone here thinks they know women,lmao,,i know better, this is a game to the girls.And RLC plays the game trying to 'lure' men/people into paying for this mess of a site.11565iDE6591B132811446 (231 × 155)

And so, genius, what are you doing here???  Now where have we heard this before??

"RLC plays the game trying to 'lure' men/people into paying for this mess of a site."

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

And so, genius, what are you doing here???  Now where have we heard this before??

"RLC plays the game trying to 'lure' men/people into paying for this mess of a site."

GENIUS?  Thank you kindly. 

yes-i-am-h8kgao.jpg

• Upvote 1