Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I would characterise the two girls now in B2 as extroverted and introverted. I will let you decide who is who. However that doesn't apply to their sexual performance. Rosie has only had the one full blown event so far with Jess so she is still has to full assessed while we all know Nicole's assessment.

16 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

And another word I use is BUM which is a nickname for ARSE (note spelling) or what our American Cousins call ASS or BUTT. BUTT is what we refer to as the end of a cigarette. The other day in a shopping centre two young females were talking about a bloke who walked pass and said he had a nice butt, I corrected them by saying you mean bum don't you and they looked horrified as if I used  a swear word. The influence of American TV shows on our culture is sad.

I don't watch much TV. It's more of a waste of time than even RLC.

In the U.S., "butt" can be either the end of a cigarette (once these were called "fags") or it can be a fanny, ass, or buttocks, depending upon the context.

A "bum" in American English is a lazy shiftless person who does not wish to be employed. A vagrant. Could be applied to many of our CC members.

However, in all languages, an open vagina translates as "Target Acquired."

Some concepts are universal.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I would characterise the two girls now in B2 as extroverted and introverted. I will let you decide who is who. However that doesn't apply to their sexual performance. Rosie has only had the one full blown event so far with Jess so she is still has to full assessed while we all know Nicole's assessment.

With Jas you mean, although I'd love to see a show between Rose and Jess

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well some people complained because there was no action and RLC should bring back a girl like Nicole. So they brought back Nicole and last night there was the action that a lot were complaining about not seeing. And what happens today? Complaining about the action from last night.rolling.gif

Thank you all for proving a point that has been made in this thread a number of times.

I can't complain about Nicole last nite. Did not watch her, so cannot complain. Nicole just does not do anything for me whether dressed, nude or having sex. To all her admirers sorry she just does not do it for me.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I can't complain about Nicole last nite. Did not watch her, so cannot complain. Nicole just does not do anything for me whether dressed, nude or having sex. To all her admirers sorry she just does not do it for me.

Could you repeat that for us so that we fully understand??? :wink::tongue:

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Could you repeat that for us so that we fully understand??? :wink::tongue:

She just does not do anything for me, She just does not do anything for me, She just does not do anything for me,, She just does not do anything for me, how is that Happyphew smiley

8 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

She just does not do anything for me, She just does not do anything for me, She just does not do anything for me,, She just does not do anything for me, how is that Happyphew smiley

I fully understand how he feels. I felt the same about Belle... Didn't do a thing for me...

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

And another word I use is BUM which is a nickname for ARSE (note spelling) or what our American Cousins call ASS or BUTT. BUTT is what we refer to as the end of a cigarette. The other day in a shopping centre two young females were talking about a bloke who walked pass and said he had a nice butt, I corrected them by saying you mean bum don't you and they looked horrified as if I used  a swear word. The influence of American TV shows on our culture is sad.

The word BUM is america refers to a loser or homeless person or a third rate boxer. Another senario the word RUBBER in the states means condom but in the UK rubber mean eraser (pencil eraser). So if an english female school teacher happens to go to a store with one of her 10 year old pupil and says she wants to buy him a rubber, shes likely to end up on the sex offenders list :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I think a few people would be surprised at how many feel that way...t2025.gif I'm right there with you.

51 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Both bum and butt are short for buttom (buttom/end of the digestive system I guess, or just buttom of the body)