Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

At this point we can close the discussion about Nicole's health, she is big and vaccinated, if she wants to continue doing her life is free to do so, so just discuss, let's talk about nothing, of these apartments

I wonder if we are seeing signs recently, that RLC is experiencing great difficulties finding anyone to stay in the apartments. They've extended Gina's stay. B2 had an empty guestroom for 1,5 week before Sofie arrived. Now B2 has an empty room again, for 3 days now, sincce Rose left.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I wonder if we are seeing signs recently, that RLC is experiencing great difficulties finding anyone to stay in the apartments. They've extended Gina's stay. B2 had an empty guestroom for 1,5 week before Sofie arrived. Now B2 has an empty room again, for 3 days now, sincce Rose left.

I think they are completely out of ideas and have lost control of their current participants

• Upvote 1

Hello or good evening to all I have just returned, personal reason. I read the forum for news of Nicole. She looked better, but I also read that she did not spend much time in the apartment. Hopefully she knows what she's doing and RLC too. Now the case Sofie that night she made me think of Karol and Angel, I hope that evening she will look more like Angel you see what I mean. :blush:.. Another thing I like is kind of girls (Karol, Angel, and Sofie) subliminal message for Naga ..:heart:..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, martyen said:

Hello or good evening to all I have just returned, personal reason. I read the forum for news of Nicole. She looked better, but I also read that she did not spend much time in the apartment. Hopefully she knows what she's doing and RLC too. Now the case Sofie that night she made me think of Karol and Angel, I hope that evening she will look more like Angel you see what I mean. :blush:.. Another thing I like is kind of girls (Karol, Angel, and Sofie) subliminal message for Naga ..:heart:..:biggrin:

Message received...smiley says yes smiley