Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL no es falso en todos ..... estas chicas no son su medio de gestión de las chicas del molino, salen a la calle y hacer dinero de cualquier forma que puedan. La noche que Rose estaba tan fuera de ella en el cuarto de Lola, la mañana nido cuando algunos de ellos habían llegado en torno a un poco, el chico que estaba allí Rose preguntó si podía pagar ella y la única razón por la que dijo que no era porque era en frente de la cámara de. Si no me cree, pregunte a algunas de las personas en este foro que registran cada segundo de cada día para volver atrás y revisar. Él le preguntó en la habitación de Gina en el momento!

Perhaps, what everyone overlooks, is because or in exchange for what, RLC, lets ask your business, with the girls of Barcelona.
The next question, then might be, do they earn more RLC money, letting the girls go out night after night?
That would be a possible reflection of what we see and tell in the house.
But then, if the answers are in the air ... who can think that RLC, even being the same name, has not stopped being the same company? Or, bring girls to bring subscribers, or is it just a screen to bring girls to their customers?
Anyone who sees this, and has two fingers in front, however obtuse it may be, can not help asking the same questions.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Sergio said:

Ahora llego del trabajo, y veo que la fiesta de cumpleaños ha terminado, lo siento no tener REPLAY, los pulgares, las niñas ven en la cena y realmente tendría que pagar para ver esto, parece muy emocionante, antes de que nadie dice que esto , estoy realmente feliz de que las niñas son incluso esta noche a disfrutar de la noche en barcelona, después de todo están de vacaciones

The sarcasm was fair.
But as we read now, over time, many people already realized, that the party was not going to go any further, in fact, everyone, even before B1 came to B2, they knew they were going to party Out of the house that night.
And I do not think this is full of fortune tellers, just that people, you know, in what RLC has become.
We spend time, celebrate birthdays and parties inside the house, have it, outside the house.
But hey, the hotel works. And people are still paying their share. What is wrong?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL it's not fake at all.....these girls are not your average, run of the mill girls, they go out and make money any way they can.  The night that Rose was so out of it in Lola's room, the nest morning when some of them had come around a little bit, the guy that was there asked Rose if he could pay her and the only reason she said no was because it was in front of the camera's.  If you don't believe me, ask some of the people on this forum that record every second of every day to go back and review it.  He asked her in Gina's room at the time!

This is completely wrong.  Rose told the guy she had lost her phone in the club the night before and asked him if she could report it to the police.  The guy advised her that if she went to the police she needs to say it was stolen and not lost, otherwise they won't do anything.  Rose says she's sure that it was stolen.  The guy then asked her if she's ok for money, Rose replied she doesn't need money she needs her phone as it's got all her numbers on it.  The guy then asked if she'd tried ringing her phone, Rose said yes and that she had tried the find my phone program as well. The guy then gave Rose his phone to try to ring hers again but with no success.  At no point during the conversation did the guy ever offer to pay Rose for anything.  If I were you I'd get some new sources, your current ones are complete bullshitters.

• Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

This is completely wrong.  Rose told the guy she had lost her phone in the club the night before and asked him if she could report it to the police.  The guy advised her that if she went to the police she needs to say it was stolen and not lost, otherwise they won't do anything.  Rose says she's sure that it was stolen.  The guy then asked her if she's ok for money, Rose replied she doesn't need money she needs her phone as it's got all her numbers on it.  The guy then asked if she'd tried ringing her phone, Rose said yes and that she had tried the find my phone program as well. The guy then gave Rose his phone to try to ring hers again but with no success.  At no point during the conversation did the guy ever offer to pay Rose for anything.  If I were you I'd get some new sources, your current ones are complete bullshitters.

Thanks for the update and sorry I was wrong.  I will contact the source and ask him if he still has it and to listen to it again.  All he told me was that he heard the guy ask her if she wanted him to pay her.  I don't know if that was all he heard or not but I will find out for sure.  Thanks for shedding that light for me Ash!  I'm sorry about that post everybody, it seems I was led astray.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks for the update and sorry I was wrong.  I will contact the source and ask him if he still has it and to listen to it again.  All he told me was that he heard the guy ask her if she wanted him to pay her.  I don't know if that was all he heard or not but I will find out for sure.  Thanks for shedding that light for me Ash!  I'm sorry about that post everybody, it seems I was led astray.

No problem. I also have a recording of this conversation, they talk in English, English is my only language and I understand them perfectly.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

This sounds too much like what happens in real life Ash, so it can't possibly be true...:wink:...It's not half as good as the other story...:dodgy:

• Upvote 4

The question is simple, Nicole has health problems, why not come home? Or go to live from his current boyfriend, I do not understand why to keep it in the project, maybe the only reason is always the same, money

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

I know it's a few weeks late but if anyone is interested and while things are slow, the rest of the conversation went like this.  After Rose used the guys phone to ring hers, he asked her if she had her contacts backed up. Rose says she has a laptop which links to her phone (probably linked via icloud) and that she knows that her photos are backed up but not if her contacts are. Rose then asked the guy if he knows Gina and reveals that Gina was also robbed that night. Some Moroccans went over to Gina and, after they left, some money and a present were gone. Luckily though Gina forgot to take her phone out that night or this might have been taken as well.  They then talk about the bag that Rose took out with her. Rose tells him one of the other girls (Belle) took it back to her apartment (this is why we saw Rose phone Belle that morning to ask her to look in the bag for her phone). The guy then asked Rose if this (B1) is her apartment, Rose said no. The guy asked where is Rose's apartment, Rose's answer is vague. The guy then rolled over onto his stomach and asked Rose to give him a massage. Rose laughed and said no and then returned to Polya's room.

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I know it's a few weeks late but if anyone is interested and while things are slow, the rest of the conversation went like this.  After Rose used the guys phone to ring hers, he asked her if she had her contacts backed up. Rose says she has a laptop which links to her phone (probably linked via icloud) and that she knows that her photos are backed up but not if her contacts are. Rose then asked the guy if he knows Gina and reveals that Gina was also robbed that night. Some Moroccans went over to Gina and, after they left, some money and a present were gone. Luckily though Gina forgot to take her phone out that night or this might have been taken as well.  They then talk about the bag that Rose took out with her. Rose tells him one of the other girls (Belle) took it back to her apartment (this is why we saw Rose phone Belle that morning to ask her to look in the bag for her phone). The guy then asked Rose if this (B1) is her apartment, Rose said no. The guy asked where is Rose's apartment, Rose's answer is vague. The guy then rolled over onto his stomach and asked Rose to give him a massage. Rose laughed and said no and then returned to Polya's room.

At the final,  this guy was a random guy that the girls picked ut at the night club