Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This is the worst forum I ever visited, disrespecting all with a different view on something, no one seem to be able to behave like civiliced humans!

And there you are at the core why there is so little activity here .....

• Upvote 3

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

To quote a word from a good friend, the "Puritan" ways are not working on this forum.  They are not working for the tenants and they are certainly not working for the audience.  A change is needed to get this forum back on track and make it great again, but the excitement level in the apartments (B1 & B2 mainly) has got to pick up or no matter what the mods decide to do..........it won't help!

The posted rules will still apply in all aspects, If I am not mistaken in my conversations with staff. The difference is that you now can create threads as wish to discuss the topic of that thread, not lumping it all into one thread.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This is the worst forum I ever visited, disrespecting all with a different view on something, no one seem to be able to behave like civiliced humans!

That is because these guys get attached to these girls, girls that mean nothing in their lives, girls that replace what they are not getting at home.  When you get a group of people that praise or allow everything that these girls do without expressing any level of negativity to RLC support, this is what happens.....the site has gone down hill and will continue as long as the saints go marching in!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Back a Couple Years ago there used to be 2,000 or more Online at any given time. Now we're lucky if it reaches 500. Only way to find out is to Open it back up like the old days.

With this decision, many people will commit suicide

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Back a Couple Years ago there used to be 2,000 or more Online at any given time. Now we're lucky if it reaches 500. Only way to find out is to Open it back up like the old days.

Block the ones who spam the site with negative comments about... well.. everything.. and people might come back. No sane person wants to see negative vile on every page. They aren't even watching the streams they talk about.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Do not forget that CC has done some options for what a freeloader can do here too. It's not everyone who wants to estabish a user?

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The posted rules will still apply in all aspects, If I am not mistaken in my conversations with staff. The difference is that you now can create threads as wish to discuss the topic of that thread, not lumping it all into one thread.

I know.......I'm trying to tread the broken glass very lightly!

• Upvote 1