Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Do not forget that CC has done some options for what a freeloader can do here too. It's not everyone who wants to estabish a user?

As most can see above the Apartment Topics there has been a Premium Members Only Sub Forum created. This is in place to have a spot for the Premium Members to place their Pictures and Videos using the Attachment Feature provided to them. With the recent DMCA Takedown of the RLCF Server this had to be instilled to hopefully make it safer for our Premium Membership to Post their Content and make sure the same fate does not happen here.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nor did I mean that he just said something that I thought is the main reason why many stay away from the forum

For not agreeing with everything and having a difference of opinion?  That's what forums are all about.  I've never seen a forum that only encourages positive posts all the time.  That takes away from the whole forum experience.  I agree with Ed, if the girls decide to read the forum, which we all know they do, then they have to take the good from the bad!  Like Ed stated, there are far more positive posts then there are negative posts.  Unfortunately, they are only from the same handful of people.  The positive posters scale is almost off scale, where as the negative posters scale isn't even close to the midway mark.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I think that to change the forum best it would be to start discovering what they do outside and where they go, but above all to find someone who is involved in translating everything they say into the apartments, then that's a big change, just a tip my .

If certain people new what the girls do outside the apts. then the girls would not have any kind of private life and could open them up to stalking.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

And there you are at the core why there is so little activity here .....

People don't want to post if they have to fight war for every post they make, fight for their right to have an opinion, I give up soon, loose motivation..

5 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Block the ones who spam the site with negative comments about... well.. everything.. and people might come back. No sane person wants to see negative vile on every page. They aren't even watching the streams they talk about.

It is excatly such views that hurt the forum, thinking those with a different opinion should be banned, have no right to be here.

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

If certain people new what the girls do outside the apts. then the girls would not have any kind of private life and could open them up to stalking.

This  is why the posted rules will be enforced as they always have been by the moderators, and I'm sure the girls already deal with stalkers. if you have paid attention you have seen it in the Brace apartments right before your eyes. This most likely why we see so many returning participants because they are hardened to these facts of our society today.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For not agreeing with everything and having a difference of opinion?  That's what forums are all about.  I've never seen a forum that only encourages positive posts all the time.  That takes away from the whole forum experience.  I agree with Ed, if the girls decide to read the forum, which we all know they do, then they have to take the good from the bad!  Like Ed stated, there are far more positive posts then there are negative posts.  Unfortunately, they are only from the same handful of people.  The positive posters scale is almost off scale, where as the negative posters scale isn't even close to the midway mark.

The problem HFB is that you and your buddies don't only give negative comments you come right out and insult the girls. Such as one of your buddies calling them w----s just the other day. That was not just a negative comment and it got removed real fast.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Se certe persone riusciranno a fare ciò che le ragazze fanno fuori degli apts. Allora le ragazze non avrebbero alcuna vita privata e potrebbero aprirle fino a stalking.

In fact it would be a private life this, given that I do not think that it does not want the cameras to pretend that they know nothing, and for the stalker most do it here by looking at their private social profiles

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This  is why the posted rules will be enforced as they always have been by the moderators, and I'm sure the girls already deal with stalkers. if you have paid attention you have seen it in the Brace apartments right before your eyes.

Stalkers are the least of these girls worries apparently.  As a decent looking female like most of these girls are, they wouldn't be going out at 2am and coming home during lunch hour traffic if they were worried about stalkers.  The stalker thing gets blown way out of proportion on this forum!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This  is why the posted rules will be enforced as they always have been by the moderators, and I'm sure the girls already deal with stalkers. if you have paid attention you have seen it in the Brace apartments right before your eyes.

I may be a little dumb or missed something Thes. But what is the Brace apts. and what happened.