Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Do not know if we will see it on camera, but I believe that if Lola wants Gina she will get her. What Lola wants Lola gets.

It will be interesting to wait and read lol.  It seems like I have read that Stella failed and I wouldn't be surprised if Lola failed.  The only thing that cold help Lola to succeed in that venture will be the magic water in my opinion.

I have to step out for a short....will catch up when I return.   Have a good day!!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Even though I thought this was just to increase subscibers I liked it. Looked as if Lola wanted some of Polya's sweet nectar real bad. She kept going back for it, but could not quite get enough. If she would have paid more attention to Gina in the tub she may have got her then. Once Kaylie started interfering it screwed everything. Lola will not give up until she gets what she wants with Gina.

I don't share that view on Kylie, the dissagreement with Stella was unplesant, if Kylie had been more included in the group, I think there would've been better chance with Kylie than Gina for some action. To me Kylie seems open minded, not just a teaser

11 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Phantom it is a known fact some of the girls check into CC to see how they are doing. Going out on smoke breaks is a good way to compare notes for there are no mics on the balcony.

I don't say the girls has never read CC. I just think each time the girls are on the phone during a party  that does not mean they are reading CC. Just my opinion

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I don't say the girls has never read CC. I just think each time the girls are on the phone during a party  that does not mean they are reading CC. Just my opinion

That's absolutely true. We know several them look at CC occasionally but they aren't rushing back to look what we have said about them. There are far more things to look at like WhatsApp maybe even personal messages from friends who are keeping an eye on them or even from the other house. Several times when you see Belle at parties you see her with her phone texting rather than swiping. She is not posting on Cam Caps. I have seen that from people outside Barcelona but I don't think any of the Barcelona girls post on here . 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Harley I think it was a sub. fest. They started everything downstairs on the free cams and then took it upstairs. The idea being people would say " I am missing out on this because I cannot see upstairs. I need to subscribe to see what is going on." I feel that was what it was about.

And what exactly happened upstairs ?

2)   You're probably right about subscribers. But RLC is a business that must earn money so they do things right or wrong. But last night was well after long weeks stupid games, painting on the body, or clay workshops. Yesterday was an evening for adults. It's a good start we hope more

1)   Harley you know my feeling about RLC (when I wanted to propose a boycott, on the forum + the posts I sent to RLC) may honestly, it was a good night with Kylie's scenes in another World in the living room (free cams). The best scenes were on the floor especially in Stella 's room and the bathroom. Maybe the girls had taken substances, but did not have my problem. For the good of all he was better than an empty apartment.

• Upvote 6