Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No chance, there are no visitors under 18 allowed on cam. I remember once there was a visitor to B2 who brought her child. RLC quickly put the apartment under maintenance. Plus, if you timed it right you could see a tit flash of the guest earlier :biggrin:

I'm sure she is just staying a few days as a visitor, so she is not receiving any pay from RLC and therefore why would she want to put herself naked on the internet for no reward

Like I said Ben it was just a thought. Not an opinion or fact. Just something that popped into my head. Damn now it hurts.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

il y a 19 minutes, Mikelima1970 a dit :

super!!!

I joke but RLC will have a problem because summer is coming .. (1) girls stay at home problem of noise ... (2) go out in clubs = empty house, problem with subscribers :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

I joke but RLC will have a problem because summer is coming .. (1) girls stay at home problem of noise ... (2) go out in clubs = empty house, problem with subscribers :dodgy:

3. The solution: Rent a whole house (with pool etc.) without close neighbors and let all 10-15 girls live there.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

But surely the girls can have 9 girl lesbian orgies quietly...:dodgy:

• Upvote 3