Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

You are right, I should maybe have posted this in the rants forum, but it was a direct response to a post here. Not sure. You may move it there if it is against the rules.

I was referring to my post-not yours :biggrin:

42 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I am not a moderator, but my perception of the reasong behind the ban to discuss or speculate about the girls outside activities was that at this point, half of the posts were litteraly raves, rants, and whines about how us RLC customers were robbed of their 40 bucks a month because other guys pad for the girls to have sex outside of the apartment, and other crap like that, everytime the girls didn't respect a 21:00 curfew.

Speculation is one thing, when it is reasonable, but you have to pay into account that there are a bunch of very angry people on this thread (specificaly), who are not going to be reasonable. You have people that are mad at RLC (I don't disagree by the way, the price is steep, replay is overpriced, yada yada) - yet are still addicted and won't man up, unsuscribe, live their merry lives with RLC and all associated things, CC included, left behind them) and continue to wage a war against the evil company, months after months (if they did unsuscribe at all, I have my doubts for some :biggrin:) . You have people who are agonizing during hours at night, bloodshot eyes on cam 1/B1, cam 6/B2, simmering in their own anger, and who  can't just let go and go to sleep themselves. And when the girls are finally back with displaced underwear or ruffled hairs, these guys have to strike back and hurt - and because they can't hurt the girls physically, they will try to hurt with words. They want vengeance, they want blood. And thus, the litany of prostitution accusations.

That was in my eyes the state of the forum, the level of the discussion, before the ban.

And I stopped to post. Of course I still followed the thread, and tried to post positive things once in a while, but I did not seek to engage in discussion anymore.

I think the atmosphere has been somewhat improved by the rule. Not good, by a long shot (there are still derogatory and mysoginistic comments between this post and mine ...), but still. Some trolls are MIA, which is a good thing.

That is just my point of view. I am not intending to criticize this change in the rules rule, or discuss any further. Mods and admins : your place, your rules.

I am just stating my reasons why I have not participated in the forum anymore (besides a few deliberately positive posts to lighten the mood), and probably won't be in the near future if the rule is "relaxed" (it doesn't affect the fact that I am still supporting the site as a whole, this discussion is only about the barcelona thread).

Well said and I agree.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Jasmine !!   Wow what a change since the first time  ... very impressed  ...

The last time she had complained about the money, I think she wants this same salary for Belle this time