Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, taboo said:

this girl is a big bullshit,if she is not ok with the cameras she have to leave it's not a place for babies like her,i don't give my money for see that ! i want see girls with normal comportment this site is named reallife! lol my ass,my suscription is already cancelled what a joke this site very bad experience.

laughing my ass off emoticon

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, taboo said:

this girl is a big bullshit,if she is not ok with the cameras she have to leave it's not a place for babies like her,i don't give my money for see that ! i want see girls with normal comportment this site is named reallife! lol my ass,my suscription is already cancelled what a joke this site very bad experience.

Please close the door properly after you when you leave..

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think the all loving posts would bee just fine if others were allowed to express their opinions too, but unfortunately, those who think a little different get harassed, and even banned on this forum.

Earlier today  I just saw people getting accused of "insulting a tenant" for saying Jasmin always lay on the couch all day. I'd say that was stating a fact!

I see you are a newbee. Watch out! When I joined I wanted a place to share and discuss thoughts and theories about what is going on inside the houses, but I got accused of beeing a troll, or conspirating with mr. box, whom I don't know at all. (Still waiting for appologies I know I'll never get). You are obviously not allowed to express your thoughts on this forum. It is all about sharing your love for the tenants, and your fantacies about them. I don't post much, because I don't feel very welcome here.

You are 110% correct in your way of thinking!!   You don't feel and probably won't feel very welcome here if you go against the grain!   I for one am very glad that you are here!!!  It's nice to here from someone that doesn't get all caught up in the bull-malarky of this forum.  You can stay as long as you like and I promise I will read everything you have to say and I won't put you on the ignore list like I have for several others on here!

I'm on page 205 of 213 and I've read about Belle showing the beaver to Ward and how great it is, but 98% of the time it is so highly exaggerated and blown out of proportion, that I just skip on past it trying to find something worth reading.   Did she flash her pussy to the camera in a good angle, with good light, I don't know but its the same stuff day after day!!

Keep on posting Ed2 and I'll keep on reading them!!  You are more than welcome here in my book!!!!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, taboo said:

When are you going to understand she is not part of RLC and you are not paying for her. As a guest of Rose she is not required to show you anything. But she does deserve respect from you.

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree. I wish we could all discuss it all sensibly on this forum, agree, disagree, have a laugh and a bit of fun...That's what I enjoy, and always have from being here...But the key word is SENSIBLY, and sometimes it gets out of hand...I also agree that it's not unreasonable and insulting to say Jas has spent all day on the couch, if that's what she's done, but sometime you have to look at how that comment is delivered...

I miss quality discussions on here now, based on what we see, not what we don't see...Maybe troll is a term thrown around a little too often...:confused:

Sorry to drag out this discussion even further, but there is hard to have a good discussion on here, when there is a small group that defines what is right and wrong. If we want a place to share and discuss thoughts and theories about what is going on inside the houses, one must bee allowed to have a critical opinion too, or there will bee no real debate. Now it is a bit boring to read the posts. I don't think repeating how much one love the tenants, and share ones fantacies about them, is very interesting in the long term. I want to discuss what is happening.

To make this alittle more on topic, I want to say that I like Violetta. She isn't shy, she participated in the body painting and dancing, she have showered and changed infront of the cameras, she just don't pose naked all the time like the others. I like her so far! Right now Violetta is in her room. I think Lola and Polya should go try make her feel more welcome, but maybee she is a loner... I just hope she is a bater too... lol

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, ed2 said:

Sorry! You are a nice guy BB, but can't you please just write Belle is beutyfull, everyone know that you thnk that, so do you have to use a whole page listing every bodypart in the human anathomy. I just want to read through the forums, but if I go to sleep, when I try to read back to see what happened during the night, 20 pages of -love my Belle- can bee tiering. I try to skip most, but still.

Personally I think Belle has been a dissapointment, as are the reruns are, but that has nothing to do with my point. Of course we want your encuraging optimistic posts, but it can sometimes totally dominate every page, even if nothing is really going on.

Sorry! I hope you take no offence against you BB.

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think the all loving posts would bee just fine if others were allowed to express their opinions too, but unfortunately, those who think a little different get harassed, and even banned on this forum.

Earlier today  I just saw people getting accused of "insulting a tenant" for saying Jasmin always lay on the couch all day. I'd say that was stating a fact!

I see you are a newbee. Watch out! When I joined I wanted a place to share and discuss thoughts and theories about what is going on inside the houses, but I got accused of beeing a troll, or conspirating with mr. box, whom I don't know at all. (Still waiting for appologies I know I'll never get). You are obviously not allowed to express your thoughts on this forum. It is all about sharing your love for the tenants, and your fantacies about them. I don't post much, because I don't feel very welcome here.

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

I know, some of the bates I've seen was really good.

I know it is just me having a personal issue with her. I used to like really Belle, she was fun and spontaneous, had a good time partying, but on this stay she has kind of ruined my impression of her, now all I can see her doing are some few put on shows. Not very genuine. I've seen her put up some fake shows, where she made no effort to even try make it look somewhat real. It has ruined my good impression of her from her first stay, now I only see her as fake. My issues with her might just bee personal.

P.S. I'm really testing my freedom of expression here.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

That one is ok, but

When people criticice a tenant, the limit seem to bee very low, but when it comes to making fun of others, almost anything seem to bee tolerated

These were some of your later posts and NOBODY jumped down your throat about them In fact your received about 10 likes or more.  I think you are being

a little too sensitive IMHO The others you refer to were out of line and therefore were shown the exit.  If you go back and reread, it is not what they posted, but

how they posted.   If you continue to post as you did above, you will be ok.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are 110% correct in your way of thinking!!   You don't feel and probably won't feel very welcome here if you go against the grain!   I for one am very glad that you are here!!!  It's nice to here from someone that doesn't get all caught up in the bull-malarky of this forum.  You can stay as long as you like and I promise I will read everything you have to say and I won't put you on the ignore list like I have for several others on here!

I'm on page 205 of 213 and I've read about Belle showing the beaver to Ward and how great it is, but 98% of the time it is so highly exaggerated and blown out of proportion, that I just skip on past it trying to find something worth reading.   Did she flash her pussy to the camera in a good angle, with good light, I don't know but its the same stuff day after day!!

Keep on posting Ed2 and I'll keep on reading them!!  You are more than welcome here in my book!!!!

Harley- Ward loves seeing Mrs. Clever's beaver- no mistake about it hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not really...:dodgy:

Yes really!  Laying around is laying around, it doesn't matter if it's the couch or her bed and he doesn't have to be 100% accurate about where it is.....it's the action that is 100% accurate!  Nobody talks about her extended time periods she spends in the bathroom out of sight.....why doesn't anyone talk about those?  I find out about it through email but seem to not read hardly anything about on this forum.  Jasmin is a pretty girl no doubt but she is useless for RLC, she will not do anything except what little she has already done!!

I managed to have the girls translation in B2 when they came back last night missx asked Rose what they had done and she said "we did a stupid spectacle for those assholes who pay us to stay here" then she did see the photos and they did a great laugh, rightly

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sorry to drag out this discussion even further, but there is hard to have a good discussion on here, when there is a small group that defines what is right and wrong. If we want a place to share and discuss thoughts and theories about what is going on inside the houses, one must bee allowed to have a critical opinion too, or there will bee no real debate. Now it is a bit boring to read the posts. I don't think repeating how much one love the tenants, and share ones fantacies about them, is very interesting in the long term. I want to discuss what is happening.

To make this alittle more on topic, I want to say that I like Violetta. She isn't shy, she participated in the body painting and dancing, she have showered and changed infront of the cameras, she just don't pose naked all the time like the others. I like her so far! Right now Violetta is in her room. I think Lola and Polya should go try make her feel more welcome, but maybee she is a loner... I just hope she is a bater too... lol

I just gave you a like for this post-.. One point though highlighted in bold.  That small group is the Mods that control content and make rules.  We that enjoy this forum, want to help enforce those rules and

will continue to root out those that do not follow them,  Plain and simple. 

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I managed to have the girls translation in B2 when they came back last night missx asked Rose what they had done and she said "we did a stupid spectacle for those assholes who pay us to stay here" then she did see the photos and they did a great laugh, rightly

Well, this particular asshole happened to like the stupid spectacle. :angel:

• Upvote 1