Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2217 Lola, Polya and Violetta left for party

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2228 B2 left for party ;)

Only Gina left to entertain the troops. Go girl! :heart:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

I knew there would be someone out there that could not understand simple math and should have

paid attention while they were in school :dodgy:

BTW-Max-you are not a factor so I does not matter what you say :angry:

This computer that can do simple math does not have any intelligence or common sense.  Logic would reverse your numbers times the number of subs and calculate the money that RLC takes in while these girls are out again tonight.

But do keep on posting your drivel, encouraging the girls to stay out and keep RLC complacent.   

• Upvote 2

On Tuesday the girls go out because it is Tuesday, Wednesday the girls go out because it is Wednesday. On Thursday the girls go out because it is Thursday, I feel a bit taken for the ass, I definitely have to say that RLC has no power over the girls

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This computer that can do simple math does not have any intelligence or common sense.  Logic would reverse your numbers times the number of subs and calculate the money that RLC takes in while these girls are out again tonight.

But do keep on posting your drivel, encouraging the girls to stay out and keep RLC complacent.   

Who is encouraging the girls to stay out of the apt.?

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

In the future you should not refer to yourself as a computer :dodgy: 

I really do not care what RLC makes-they are entitled to a profit.  What people complain about-in case you didn't read- is that they are paying for

the girls to go out--my calculation just shows how much they are actually paying out of pocket while the girls are out.

My post in no way encourages the girls to do anything--

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Who is encouraging the girls to stay out of the apt.?

This one is pretty typical...

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just come back to see the lovely B2 girls disappear into the sunset at 22.28...Have a lovely evening girls, you look knockout...:heart:

Right, now to catch up, that's literally the 1st thing I've done...::)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I really do not care what RLC makes-they are entitled to a profit.  What people complain about-in case you didn't read- is that they are paying for

the girls to go out--my calculation just shows how much they are actually paying out of pocket while the girls are out.

My post in no way encourages the girls to do anything--

In the future you should not refer to yourself as a computer :dodgy: 

Yeah it does...but I'm tired of explaining it to you

• Upvote 1