Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

If I was RLC I will put bonuses: naked sleep, masturbation to discover, participation in massages with oil etc ... and presence 1 person minimum in the apartments. I think about 3 months is achievable.

il y a 4 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je suis parti pour obtenir des gars du sommeil de beauté si je veux regarder mon mieux pour Jasmin demain ...:biggrin:

Bonne nuit tout le monde...:sleepy:

nitte Naga . I also have to lie down. I have to care for my legs tomorrow morning. ..:sleepy: good night all

Poorly Belle:heart: on the sofa. She has history of going to the sofa when she doesn't feel good but I wish she would just get some good sleep even though illness might be making it hard for her

A hug :heart: for My Belle :heart:

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Such a quiet night tonight on RLC and CC,,,is everybody too busy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

It's been quiet all across each Board.  We get these type of Nights every now and again.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, martyen said:

If I was RLC I will put bonuses: naked sleep, masturbation to discover, participation in massages with oil etc ... and presence 1 person minimum in the apartments. I think about 3 months is achievable.

in my opinion they already have bonus, but it is not chaturbate so i don't think they get a specific amount of money each time they sleep naked, bate  or massaging