Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, Billybob said:

You know what never gets boring? Orgies

Make with the lesbian sexy time, ladies.

Don't have to worry about to many of those going on.  There has to be the Right Chemistry for that to happen.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Hey Rosie! If you read this I will spend a load of tokens on your cam site! Just send me a message with the link! :biggrin:

I keep saying Belle should go on chaturbate. If she did I probably wouldn't find her, but my message would obviously be the same although I don't know how she'd get it to me. 

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

I thought Lola was going to sacrifice Gina :tongue::wink:

They make it look good to draw the viewer then they get cold feet in the end and it stops from going any further.  The right additives aren't involved this time to spur such a happening.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No she isn't but I don't think, like me, wisdom is high on her attributes. She's impulsive and UnpredictaBelle. I have just been watching her show and she seemed to have fallen asleep thus not giving any great Gina like views apart from one brief flash but from the other camera her hand is under her body and she jerks a couple of times - serious jerks. Now because of the lack of other movement I'm not suggesting anything more but it was a bit odd.

Her body-clock is completely fucked at this point. She can't seem to stay asleep for any extended period of time. I think that's probably a big part of why she seems so ragged/sick.

il y a 11 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Je pense que ces filles ont à court d'idées. Peinture et massages corps se ennuyeux après un certain temps.

It 's funny that you talk about painting and massage because B1 is really short of ideas one would say what to prepare something like this .. But with Violetta& Gina and their sunburn I wonder what will be done :huh:.. Can be a remake of the sun theater.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a 19 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

D'une certaine façon, je ne peux pas voir Violet vouloir peindre avec autre chose que la lotion Camomille ...:dodgy:

Or call firemen (firemen) dual-use ..:wink:..:biggrin: