Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Lyree said:

If that was the case, they would be hustling him out 5 minutes ago.:biggrin:

By the way, did you see Polya plucking Lola's nether regions the other day...Her  face couldn't have been any closer to Lola's pussy...Were you just a tinsy winsy bit jealous lovely Lyree...

unhappy smiley emoticon
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

By the way, did you see Polya plucking Lola's nether regions the other day...Her  face couldn't have been any closer to Lola's pussy...Were you just a tinsy winsy bit jealous lovely Lyree...

unhappy smiley emoticon

YES

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

So these girls can't fuck out said the apt they have to bring them back to the apt. Don't you ever think that these girls won't some privacy .Just because Rose and Jas did some last night there going to keep going just for use. My be they don't won't it all over social media that they brought guy home and fuck him My be they won't to have sex with cover and the camera. Thinking with your dick again

Oh Bonnie, I rely feel sorry for you.....

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Why on earth would you think that? You realise RLC wants there to be a good mood in the apartments? It makes for better viewing

Benfold, to be honest, I really hope that I'm wrong ... That is the last thing I want to happen ... 

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Benfold, to be honest, I really hope that I'm wrong ... That is the last thing I want to happen ... 

I think it's safe to say that it is definitely not true. Remember, although RLC is a shady company and they do come across like jerks quite a lot, they want the tenants to be happy and to entertain the viewers as much as possible. Not because they like us, but because it's a good business decision. Happy viewers means more people will subscribe, or at least more people will continue subscribing. It doesn't make any business sense for them to send someone in deliberately to ruin the atmosphere :rolleyes:

My opinion remains that this is just some guy they know, either a boyfriend (although that looks a little unlikely at the moment) or just a friend

• Upvote 1