Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 3 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Ou voici une autre théorie ,, peut - être qu'il est un pilote qui a montré Uber jusqu'à l'adresse 12 heures trop tôt ,, alors il doit passer la nuit :biggrin:.

Quelqu'un d'autre a d'autres théories? :biggrin::biggrin:

il y a 10 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Ou voici une autre théorie ,, peut - être qu'il est un pilote qui a montré Uber jusqu'à l'adresse 12 heures trop tôt ,, alors il doit passer la nuit :biggrin:.

Quelqu'un d'autre a d'autres théories? :biggrin::biggrin:

Yes my theory is that he is Miss X BF but he missed the plane so the girls will leave him the sofa for a week just a point he is less modest than miss x my theory is the craziest of the other proposal .:biggrin:.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

You heard about Chris Cornell today Naga? :cry: Unbelievably sad, confirmed suicide, that guy was one of the greatest

I did Ben It was sad, but, tbh, I wasn't familiar with most of his stuff...:cry:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I did Ben It was sad, but, tbh, I wasn't familiar with most of his stuff...:cry:

I saw both Soundgarden and Audioslave live. He had it all, the voice, the swagger, the looks. Another legend gone :sad:

• Upvote 1

EUROMIKE69, I first wrote to make you laugh, but looking better I wonder how much shit you have, how long you go looking for photos and drawings, I think so much, I would like to say that beyond these girls is the real world, the real one , Make a favor a little bit this thing, I think it would do you very well

• Upvote 1