Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

nobody is saying much today

Evening Mike...Not much to say right now, it's very low key...We're waiting for Belle to go and give BB a show in her room directed at cam7, and then Jasmin will rip Rosie's panties of with her teeth...:wink:

• Upvote 5

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Evening Mike...Not much to say right now, it's very low key...We're waiting for Belle to go and give BB a show in her room directed at cam7, and then Jasmin will rip Rosie's panties of with her teeth...:wink:

lol let see if that dose happen

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Jasmin did playfully spread Rosie's butt cheeks like she was looking for pussy

Just now, happyone said:

Jasmin did playfully spread Rosie's butt cheeks like she was looking for pussy

Jas was naked when Rosie gave her a massage. Come on Rosie, it's only polite for you to return the favour...

satisfied emoticon

A question to great men: why do we attach so much to girls? It's just a show and I'm already sad, a little bit, about the early departure from Gina.

Are we always so alone as a man, despite an entourage?

I'm asking a question, but I'm not launching a controversy. I am not in love with girls, but I appreciate their interaction even without sex.

Merci.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

A question to great men: why do we attach so much to girls? It's just a show and I'm already sad, a little bit, about the early departure from Gina.

Are we always so alone as a man, despite an entourage?

I'm asking a question, but I'm not launching a controversy. I am not in love with girls, but I appreciate their interaction even without sex.

Merci.

That is part of being a Voyeur! Yes we enjoy seeing naked girls, but we also see friendships, relationships, happy times and sad times. Apart from friends, family and colleagues, most of us probably spend more time looking at these girls than any other people, so it is natural to feel a little sadness when they leave

• Upvote 5