Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Sounds to me like the only one that got lucky was the daddy figure that took the girls away for about 4 hours.  Seems like from what I have read they all came home after having no telling what in those 4 hours, showed you all that they still know how to make their money on RLC and then left again!

Belle, Rose, & Jasmin....you girls are doing a wonderful job of spending more than the majority of your day outside the apartment.  All the viewers are so happy with that, you need to increase the amount of time away.  You girls have laid the golden egg and can go out and spend as much time out of the apartment that you wish.  How about tomorrow, when you wake up, just leave and don't come back home until it's time for bed.  Everybody will be really happy that you did!!

WTG girls, you are very special!!!

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

thank you for the show tonight girls

Now thank you only because the girls are in the house for two minutes, we are greatly reduced

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Me parece que el único que tuvo suerte fue la figura papá que se llevó a las chicas durante unas 4 horas. Parece que por lo que he leído todos ellos llegaron a casa después de no se sabe lo que en esas 4 horas, se mostró todo lo que todavía saben cómo hacer que su dinero en RLC y luego a la izquierda otra vez!

Belle, rosa, jazmín y .... lo que las niñas están haciendo un trabajo maravilloso de gastar más de lo que la mayoría de su día fuera de la vivienda. Todos los espectadores están tan contentos con eso, es necesario aumentar la cantidad de tiempo fuera. Que las niñas han sentado los huevos de oro y puede salir y pasar tanto tiempo fuera de la habitación que desea. ¿Qué tal mañana, cuando se despierta, acaba de salir y no volver a casa hasta que es hora de dormir. Todo el mundo va a ser muy feliz de haberlo hecho !!

niñas de aerogeneradores, que son muy especiales !!!

Well, I've always thought that people can spend their time and money on whatever they want. As if they want to be stuck all day to a computer screen, but that is a very sad life, from my point of view, and surely many psychologists and psychiatrists, would say they have a problem, but I say, home one that is responsible Of their acts.
RLC convinced me and convinced the majority that people would have "shows" or call it as they please, I have no problem in this, they are just appellations or adjectives to define something.
But in the end, everything was done in front of the cameras. And for RLC subscribers.
In principle and for more than 9 months the girls in the house, with more or less luck, got that. Entertaining the subscribers who came in, and who took a little time to see the people as they did their laughter, or small parties, let's see joy inside the houses.
But all that has been changing and worse. Not only did they show customers RLC payment or not, but they started to put cameras for other clients ... How? Yes for other customers.
Then they began to bring home, and more often to friends ...
And lately, the lack of girls in the houses, prime time (forgive me but we talked so many times about that was that) I see it unnecessary to go back to explain it, makes the one who wants to see them, has it Quite complicated.

I explain to the exalted who always respond ... I speak of that person who enters for a short time, 1 hour or 2, not for who is almost 24 hours a day controlling what they do or do not do the girls inside the house .

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, thegame20 said:

That fight was pretty real. Nicole was one of the few who pretty much lived in the apartments like the cameras didn't exist and did what she pleased

That's why I love her, apart from the fact she is absolutely gorgeous...:heart:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

see look how she angles away from the camera its not like you are going to see anything she does have on pantys

she has fat legs that hide her pussy.  Gina sometime is in the same position as Rosemary and you can see perfectly Gina's pussy or butthole