Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, thomas979 said:

nicole is fine but she doesn't even compare to the beauty of jasmin it's not even close like a 7 to a 10

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everybody has their favourites. That's what makes life interesting and RLC fascinating. ::)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, vortios said:

It refers to three telephone conversations, which she had with a boy, in Spanish. Her phrases were complex enough, to say that she knows how to build sentences in Spanish, so I say that she has some knowledge, much more than basic to know a language.
The one who knows how to speak in English, even, perhaps better than Spanish, does not make her unaware of other languages.
Because she did not want to or did not know how to communicate with the Spanish technician (I do not remember that scene), but it makes me weird to listen, much less see a person outside RLC, in front of the cameras.

The apartment went UM. It took 15 minutes, however, until all the cameras were switched off. When the technician came the hall cam was down, but the others were not yet, so you could hear it all.

On 6/5/2017 at 11:36 AM, Benfold said:

That's fine, but I assume you're American? Remember that I'm connected to the same piece of rock as Scotland, so I am lucky enough to have easy access to some of the best Whiskeys in the world

Rum: Myers or better.

Whiskey: Single malt Scotch. On the rocks. No need to shake or stir.

Women at the Barc Apartments: I'll need to do a taste test, but they should be shaken and stirred. Vodka warms these girls up. Doesn't add any taste, but it does create heat.

Visit Old Dudes, where we talk about the fine arts when RLC gets boring as hell:

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9527-the-finer-things-in-life/

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, happyone said:

And unfortunately-childish behavior and comments do not belong here. 

Sorry, you're right, I do not comment on your level, as true adult people

8 hours ago, thomas979 said:

nicole is fine but she doesn't even compare to the beauty of jasmin it's not even close like a 7 to a 10

I actually voted Jasmin as the most beautiful in the poll a few weeks ago, so I wouldn't disagree with you there. She's a stunner alright,  but Nicole, although also naturally beautiful, is the sexiest...IMO...:biggrin: