Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC got along fine before B1 & B2 ever came along. Going back to One Apartment they would save themselves 6,000+ Euro a Month in Salaries that don't have to be Paid and they'd benefit with one less Apartment to Lease.     Did You Hear that RLC.

I understand that, I prsonally like many of the couples, but judging by the the forums and also the thumbnails, barca 1&2 is certanly the most popular, if they're gonna cut any apartments, they can start with some of the older pretty dead apartments, for example d&d, a&d, k&k

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I have to say that I was always wrong with my comments on apartments in Barcelona, I have always said that this was not real life, but today we have seen that for these girls this is real life made of alcohol, drugs, sex and maybe, Rock and roll, they are young and it is right they do what they want, we hope they do not hurt, to say, I use the mirror in the morning to shave and for those who will obey, these girls are not stupid, not They will never see having any substance

Feels like something that I should report but I honestly can't understand what you're talking about. I got that you use a mirror when shaving, quite normal, but no clue what it has to do with the girls.