Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Welcome Sofie! You are just as pretty as before and I hope you enjoy your stay :heart:

...and a very nice start..Arrived with a lovely skin tight dress on and no underwear. Then slept in a thin negligee, naked underneath, a nice non-shy shower this morning and is now wearing a totally see-through affair, again naked underneath...Very nice...:heart:

I didn't see her last time...

• Upvote 1

Il y a 7 heures, martyen a dit :

Good start for the new girl naked under her dress and nightie to sleep. I did not see it happen I do not know if it changed before but good impression and prettier. Sophie welcome on RLC. If it's your name and bravo Nicole for your welcome with Sophie.

I think this girl can get liked by many people on CC and RLC apparts..:heart:

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and a very nice start..Arrived with a lovely skin tight dress on and no underwear. Then slept in a thin negligee, naked underneath, a nice non-shy shower this morning and is now wearing a totally see-through affair, again naked underneath...Very nice...:heart:

I didn't see her last time...

Lovely girl, and I just love that negligee, how you can't really see a thing, but almost, and know she's naked under it. :heart:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, martyen said:

I do not remember having seen it before

martyen I can remember her being one of the first tenants in B1 along with Lilu and Nora. The girls only stayed a month at a time back then except Nora. I remember her not being shy at all and got along well with the other girls.