Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

9 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Lovely girl, and I just love that negligee, how you can't really see a thing, but almost, and know she's naked under it. :heart:

Correction, when she was on the sofa you couldn't really see a thing, now in her room, you can see right through it. Oh boy. :heart:

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

Correction, when she was on the sofa you couldn't really see a thing, now in her room, you can see right through it. Oh boy. :heart:

She is also stunningly beautiful when she gets dressed up to go out :heart:

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, JD007 a dit :

martyen Je me souviens d'être l'un des premiers locataires en B1 avec Lilu et Nora. Les filles ne sont restées un mois à la fois à l'époque, sauf Nora. Je me souviens qu'elle ne pas être timide du tout et me suis bien avec les autres filles.  

Thank you 007 I remember Lilu but no sofie again thank you for your response anyway I have a good impression of it. :heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

Unpacking some interesting underwear. Looking forward to her wearing those sexy things around the apartment..

She just dumped her panties and bras into the drawer. I think I will move from Nicole's pantie drawer to Sofie"s and.see if I can help her get organised. :heart:

Just now, JD007 said:

She just dumped her panties and bras into the drawer. I think I will move from Nicole's pantie drawer to Sofie"s and.see if I can help her get organised. :heart:

Seems to be her style of packing. Her suitcases looked like she opened it at home and just tossed the entire contents of her closet in it.

tenor.gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, CowArt said:

Seems to be her style of packing. Her suitcases looked like she opened it at home and just tossed the entire contents of her closet in it.

tenor.gif

Lol, I like a Messy woman at times :biggrin:

il y a 42 minutes, JD007 a dit :

martyen Je me souviens d'être l'un des premiers locataires en B1 avec Lilu et Nora. Les filles ne sont restées un mois à la fois à l'époque, sauf Nora. Je me souviens qu'elle ne pas être timide du tout et me suis bien avec les autres filles.  

007 I found videos of sofie you're right it is a cool girl, but not very sexy has its period B1 that is why I did not remember her. She changed visibly into better.

Welcome again Sofie,,,I can't believe she actually showed the kitty on the very first night,,, we may have 2 girls that are like Belle and Irma with the Nudity in B#2,,,and that sounds like lots of fun to watch::):heart::heart: