Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like an absolute disappointment by Rosie to me!  It's ok to tell the truth Ben!!

No, I dissagree! Except Nicole, Rose is probably the one who has done most in the apartments.

In my opinion, Gina is the most dissapointing to me. For people wanting nudity, she must be the best, but other than being naked, she hasn't done anything.

• Upvote 3

Just now, ed2 said:

In my opinion, Gina is the most dissapointing to me. For people wanting nudity, she must be the best, but other than being naked, she hasn't done anything.

Gina is always happy, she tries to be friends with everybody, she has a lot of energy,she dances. It is not a vegetable laying in the bed all day long like Lola, or even Polya when, she was sharing the bedroom with Lola

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No, I dissagree! Except Nicole, Rose is probably the one who has done most in the apartments.

Gina is really beautiful, but I agree she is not always very entertaining. It's a shame because she has the potential to be a superstar - that night with Stella was one of the hottest things I've ever seen on RLC, but it never happened again. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That's not entirely true. At many occasions, Gina was the one that tried to get things going, like the dead party when B2 visited B1, and many occasions with Stella, Kylie, Lola and Polya after that she tried to get them off their butts to dance or do something else. Some moderate success with Stella and Kylie, but Lola and Polya are impossible for Gina to motivate, I think she just gave up on that now.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, CowArt said:

That's not entirely true. At many occasions, Gina was the one that tried to get things going, like the dead party when B2 visited B1, and many occasions with Stella, Kylie, Lola and Polya after that she tried to get them off their butts to dance or do something else. Some moderate success with Stella and Kylie, but Lola and Polya are impossible for Gina to motivate, I think she just gave up on that now.

i agree. She has been more fun than Lola and Polya and she never get mad when she was drunken like Stella

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Agreed with that. Gina was definitely at her best when the Twins were around. Nice to see her building some sort of friendship with Polya though

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Agreed with that. Gina was definitely at her best when the Twins were around. Nice to see her building some sort of friendship with Polya though

Oh, the Twins. I still go back to my archives sometimes to find a video of them dancing around. Terrible dancers, but cute as a button. :heart:

• Upvote 4

The joy, the vitality of Gina, her pace makes her an exceptional participant. It takes a favorable entourage to do "more" and not only sex. I lack objectivity in this line. I would like her to remain as long as possible, or to come back later and finally to be surrounded by suitable partners. Gina c'est la joie de vivre.

• Upvote 2

It's possible that Gina has been the most entertaining B1 resident over the last month or two, but that's such a low bar that I don't really even see the point in trying to answer the question.

She had some really nice moments when the twins and Stella were here, but IMO she's been checked out since then.

• Upvote 1

Este mes será mi último mes en reallifecam, lleva tres meses malos. sin duda ME HA DECEPCIONADO en general a pesar de que han habido algunas situaciones (dias o noches sueltas) que me han gustado pero por lo general DECEPCIONANTE. DESDE KAROL IRMA NADA A VUELTO A SER IGUAL, cada mes peor y cuando ha vuelto caroline y anna tuve esperanzas pero NADA. Sinceramente, es absurdo! Solamente he pagado reallifecam por Barcelona y SUS FIESTAS NOCTURNAS-LESBICAS que alegraban la noche. 

• Upvote 1