Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

3 things. One Belle left so that one loony stopped posting about her which was 90 percent of the posts the  last three months that turned off a lot of posters.  Two, they haven't had a new girl in the apartment since Rosie left. It's all retreads and a girl who has been there 4 months. Three, the Vanessa and Marketa apartment was the greatest apartment RLC had for sex and guests and drama and it lasted one week. It put these Barca apartments to shame and they need V&M back. 

Your 3 things Kkru,  I must admit, I agree with none of them...BB's posts could be skipped if you wante to, Rosie has only been gone 5 minutes and V&M's apartment was a sordid whorehouse, which you could get anywhere on the Net and didn't have a place on RLC...But, apart from that, it was a good post...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Your 3 things Kkru,  I must admit, I agree with none of them...BB's posts could be skipped if you wante to, Rosie has only been gone 5 minutes and V&M's apartment was a sordid whorehouse, which you could get anywhere on the Net and didn't have a place on RLC...But, apart from that, it was a good post...:dodgy:

Naga, you dissected that post very well--:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, meran said:

Agree Harley. 
Some girls were completely useless so far but still some posters are praising them as if they are on payroll of RLC to praise the girls. 
They are never in the apartment but these guys posts as if they are getting entertainment of their life which is hard to understand. 
Comments like MyRose My Belle , ohh Gina do this do that . wear heals . 
All rubish as these girls were not in apartment to begin with and did nothing for entertainment for which they are being paid. 

Some are even MVP of ass licking game by saying that ""I am glad that the girls are having nice time in club "

Seriously is this these girls are in Barcelona  for ? and are these users paying them to go to club ? These girls can have nice time in their own city and do not need to come to Barcelona to leave empty walls in these apartments . 

What is the purpose of these apartments ?

If its Entertainment that is happening outside the apartment . 

Gina, Polya, Lola on 2nd visit , Rossie, Belle on the 2nd visit , Danaya, Estelle . Karol  ?? 

Really what are they doing ?

Barcelona is probably a lot nicer than their own home town, it's a lot warmer and they are getting paid for having cams pointing at them 24/7, whether they're home or not!! Let's face it, it's suppose to be real life, so what would you do in your real life in Barca...stay in and masturbate, have sex with someone of the same or opposite sex and just lie around naked all day, or enjoy yourself... go to the beach, sunbathe, shop, site see, go out for lovely meals, dance the night away and, dare and say it, find a man...:biggrin:

It is Real life..if you don't like it watch the 'real life' in the other apts...

• Upvote 3

I am truly amazed at the difference in nichole this time back she is interacting especially with sofie and has shown a different side of her even before her medical issue I hope she continues this way I'm so happy to see her like this

• Upvote 3