Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

No sign of Lola or Polya packing yet? Or will they do like Gina, stay for half a year? No offence to those who like  them, but 3 months with exspecially Lola (wich I find boring, fake, and not atractive looking either), but also Polya (wich I personally find good looking, and has done some very few interesting things, but still), is far more than enough, I hope to see new faces soon.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

No sign of Lola or Polya packing yet? Or will they do like Gina, stay for half a year? No offence to those who like  them, but 3 months with exspecially Lola (wich I find boring, fake, and not atractive looking either), but also Polya (wich I personally find good looking, and has done some very few interesting things, but still), is far more than enough, I hope to see new faces soon.

I do not remember Gina packing ahead of time. I think they went UM and she was gone.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

I do not remember Gina packing ahead of time. I think they went UM and she was gone.

Gina packed in the evening and left the following morning.

Just now, Snakeater said:

She started packing the evening before