Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

23 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

naga I to love her and you know that and if you think back to when one of the other girls was here  not so long ago what did I say or talk the most about  I still :heart: that one with all my :heart:

Yeh. I know you loved Lima bud...:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've eventually got round to watching Nicole bating today... As I've said, she always seems to have problems reaching orgasm. I think she tries too hard, and I think she's trying everything. different angles, which don't always suit us, different speeds, and even the face mask...I really believe she's determined to get off, and it's not a show for us, but unfortunately for her, it usually doesn't happen...:cry:

The problem with Nicole is that she has set her stall out after her 1st stay, and set her bar too high...so most guys are comparing her with then...:dodgy:
Just talking about the 3 girls apt, and this afternoons bate, If any of the current cast had given us a show like that the forum would go crazy...Helen, Sofie, the new girls...Gina never did, Polya never did, because it was in shit NV, Lola and Anna never did...then we go back to the so called legends...Ilona bated with a dildo a couple of times in shit NV, Irma bated many times with her stupid toy, which we all wanted her to swap for a real dildo, lots of undercover stuff and cross-legged stuff from Elisa...Heidi was pretty good with a dildo a coupla times, but nothing approaching Nicole...and she gets slated for it!!...Come on guys. you need to put it all into perspective...I'm not being over protective of my girl here...She pointed at the cam, inserted her dildo, and carried on masturbating for quite a while, in a variety of positions, in great NV before she went undercover, to apparently, no avail...Have any of the girls, past or present, even approached this level?...:confused:

She hasn't been slaughtered, in fact it was only me writing about her, no one else commented on her bating.

The first bate was very good.

I think you are right, she tries too hard, she rushes it, can not get comfortable, and she got very frustrated could not climax. She worries too much, and couldn't finish when she tried again later either, even all covered. I think the first part was very good, nothing wrong with the angles, only downside is the stupid face mask. When I say she has changed, it is partially because the mask, but mostly because she seems much more aware of the cams, on good and bad, not just during bates, but also

just laying on the bed. Also she now participates in activities, like the tease with Sofie, or when she do "exercice"/"joga". I understand alot of you here like that, and encurage it, but you know my view Naga.

I know I judge her by her last stay, but how shall I not? We do with all reruns, and most is a huge dissapointment, but Nicole alot less than others.

On your question about who has really bated more, and showed as much as Nicole, I think you forgot Angelina. Since I was a member I can only mention Angelina, Irma, Lima, Nora, Jessica and 1 by Kylie. Of the current tenants Polya has done 1 (very staged) bate. (Lola once without covers, but used the angles to hide).

• Upvote 1