Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

43 minutes ago, eremes said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have to welcome an alter ego of Mr.Box.
You,Mr Alter Ego,You fumble the same garbage as your master
Learn to read! Learn to understand.
Read the whole fucking thread if it does not go into your brain.

And remember one thing: you can not go further with the by twisting of facts.
I can send you the whole thing again in German, probably you understand as well as Mr.Box.

Dude..just acept that everyone it's free to like or not like everything in rlc..and have all the right to express it every time they want it..but of course some times some trolls will come and insult you just because you have you personal tastes and likes..and even if sometimes doesn't seems like it....this forum it's an democratic one..thanks god for that.Of course of can insult anyone everytime you like it,it's up to you,just like anyone it's  free to like or dislike anything in cc or rlc.cheers to you.

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I like her. She reminds me a little of My Girl...:heart:

I just don't see any connection with Nicole. Candy and Rosie have similar bodies, are not too keen on showing stuff and our friends with Belle so they're like twins. Actually if you morphed Candy with Michelle you may end up with Rosie.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I was going to say. When I said Becca may be your girl, you set me right :biggrin: I know you like Danaya to. And you all know that whatever I say about My Belle:heart: I truly wish the best for her and her happiness as I do for all the girls, and there is of course that Goddess over in Russia but there was a long queue in front of me.

There have been many many stunning girls who have passed through these apartments, but no matter how buxom or beautiful they are none of them will ever come close to the Number 1 spot for me

7 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

playa por la noche

If it were summer, I would not be surprised, many people go to the beach at this hour, of course, they are very close to the beach, but they are not ... Maybe they just plan to walk ... but what sense does it take to take towels ?
As was said in their day, they would possibly go to the same pool Irma went to, but it's just an idea.

Anyone have a any ideia when will Stella leave?Reall want to see the new girl more and with Stella in almost zero change of that happen.Also want to see the new girl in her own bedroom.She have an fantastic pair of boobs,so fantastic that I almost can't figure out if are natural p(more inclined to that)or implants..but she just not in apartment an bit:(