Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

It was all in English apart from the odd "хорошо".

Clearly with a guy they wanted to impress but I'll say no more.

Well, I am catching up on replay (btw, for slave wages like who essentialy rely on replay with limited time, any precise timestamp is a huge boon) and listened to the call between approx 14h00 and 14h08 in english, and I do agree with Wathou, I think the guy they were talking with is not related with anything happening outside of the apartment : Rose asked him what time of the day it was (implying different timezone), said several time she was in Barcelona (implying the guy was not aware), both said how long they have been there, and finally said that they should call each other more often ...

The girls are obviously living their real life outside of the apartment, but it is not this call that is going to shed any light about that.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh I'm surprised you've not heard of the dildo. Somebody in B2 made a dildo - I wasn't on premium when it happened - but after the massage Belle got the dildo and placed it on the chair. They then bowed down and worshipped it before dancing around it naked just like say a Ken Russell movie ... and judging from B1's dogs (they were barking at Gina) then it must have been Ken Russell night. I didn't realise these girls were so movie literate.

Interesting but funny.....worship what you do, I like it!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kylie talking to someone on the phone again -went up to her bed - under cover

... my goodness ... a girl is having a phone call ... stop the printing presses ... this "news" will change the world ... ::)

BTW, ... This "Girls on vecation" apartments are extrem boring. A restart is needed, that is for sure. .... Maybe something like "REAL LIFE". ... Let see.