Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Wow... people still actually watch these apartments? There isn't a single interesting girl on between these two "vacation" apartments. Even if you took the best qualities from each girl, you probably still couldn't create a full fledged interesting woman.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I just wrote you were complainging about something RLC never promise , and your answer is a big speech about your freedom to write whatever you want ...

My point was..I can complain about everything I feel like the times I feel like..rlc doesn't have to promise me nothing..but I can have my taste and opinions.Being them good or bad..it's up to me..it's an forum to them them...

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

A typical B2 day:

18:00 Wake up

20:00 Get up

21:00 Go out

08:00 Come in

09:00 Sleep

Whilst I know the situation on RLC is a little different because the viewers are paying for it, it should be noted that this is pretty much as realistic as it gets for young people on holiday in Barcelona

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Whilst I know the situation on RLC is a little different because the viewers are paying for it, it should be noted that this is pretty much as realistic as it gets for young people on holiday in Barcelona

you have to be getting paid by rlc to say that

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, meran said:

My premium membership expired yesterday and I am not renewing until they send current girls back home and bring some girls who work for RLC and not for private business. 

So many girls right now in the two barca apartments and not one of them does nothing or does some kind of real life in cams..this actual girls basicaly have the real fun outside..we are gifted with the usual crap.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Por sus palabras, supongo que te refieres mío? Estoy muy bien versado en la atmósfera del club y paseos en limusina privada y el después de los partidos. He estado allí y hecho todo eso y algo más. He visto estas niñas y demonios .... Incluso estado con algunos de ellos y sé lo que se trata. Así que ..... si usted se refería a mí, es mejor tener la información correcta sobre un individuo en primer lugar. Si no estuviera hablando a mí, entonces me disculpo por el post !!

No, I would respond to the same person you answered.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Wow... people still actually watch these apartments? There isn't a single interesting girl on between these two "vacation" apartments. Even if you took the best qualities from each girl, you probably still couldn't create a full fledged interesting woman.

Your opinion has been noted. Stop by again sometime.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I honestly don't think that deserves answer. It's like you can't see what Barcelona has been like for the last 16 months and think it's all real.

Do for instance girls on holiday lie in bed pointing their pussies at the cameras for several hours a day. Then remove all their clothes and dance for a few hours after midnight after maybe staying at home body painting to be greeted at noon the next day be a man in his late 40s inviting them to a party?

This is not what we all paid for and you know it. 

• Upvote 4