Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, wathou said:

if you say so :) i don't say that i'm 100% sure of my numbers but i'm definitely close to the reality. And i wouldn't say something like that unless i'm pretty sure of my numbers and i have discussed that with other members aswell

I thought you just guessed Wath...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

Wow i just leave for an hour and this thread went full nuts xD

Guys rlc doesn't need e-mails to understand that something is wrong they are aware of it. The number of customer is droping on a daily basis ... they are now almost half of the number of members that there were in august ... And right now they can't do anything for B1 or B2, they can't force the girls to stay home, or it would only result in lame ass party where nobody wants to be ... the only thing they could do is opening another "girls on vacation" appartment so that poeple have something new to watch ...

And guys let's not be fooled by Mr.Box but B1 & B2 is the reason why RLC is such a big deal right now ( the number of members boomed in august x10 ... and slowly decrease since october when the last girl of the "party era" left). And rlc is well aware of that but they kept opening more couple appartment ( because it's less expensive for them, and require less managing ...) but (most) poeple don't care that much about the couple appartments, only when something is happening and soon those appartments fall into a routine and nobody watch them. And now they probably realised that since even tho they opened new couple appartments the number of members is still dropping and even more since april (when irma left) where there was a consequential drop in the members ... 

... there was a hype at this time period and we all know why. ...

orgy11.png

... but ... It will not happen again ... and ...  with just teasing shows ... the barcelona apartments are worthless ... 

... very simple. ... :)

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

RLC has plenty of variety. I know some of you don't like couples, so you've get female models you can watch and discuss.

But RLC now has small but creative competitors we can watch.

Perhaps RLC will respond with a new apartment that will draw huge amounts of traffic like the Barc All-Girls Apartments have done.

They will call this new apartment: "Real-Life Nude Female Mud-Wrestlers."

I'd hate to moderate that thread, but I'd probably watch the free Mud Room cam! :biggrin:

I can't blame you. Some days I hate reading it.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I thought you just guessed Wath...:dodgy:

yhea you know me i just like to spread lies and conspiracy theories :angel: 

Anyway it was the first and last time i post something like that in public too much controversy, i was just trying to calm things off ... poeple just have to do their own research if they are intersted ... 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

A

Does that mean what I think it does because  if it does that makes me even madder. We did not spend on money to fly out girls for the entertainment of someone like him - more I will not say. It's far worse than being at the club or some random party. He had his fun and now he is actively making sure we don't get ours. 

il y a 10 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Elle a une grande grande pad sa culotte.

I think Rose is not in period it is a message for us. The guys I do not fuck tonight. Can be beautiful but I think she too, put a stamp face cam and not see her very little naked day or evening I doubt.

That nice big main bedroom seems totaly wasted for an girl like Angel..basicaly most of the time she only uses half of that nice large bed and it's the side far of the cam..so what it she doing in this bedroom!?Why not put other other girl that does just the same but at least uses sometimes all bed like any normal person..or at least one side or other from time to time and not ALWAYS the side far from cam..when Dana was in were prior I though the girl after could only be an improvement..I was wrong..she sleeps far from cam..and bates hides also.Bad luck lol.

• Upvote 2