Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It's almost like Belle has told her about the cushion thing. Someone gave her the idea while she was at B2 during the party era. Later at B1 she was naked with the cushion hiding her pussy when another party girl sat down on the couch. Bell took the cushion of for a second demonstrating what it could do but sadly her pussy wasn't spread.

It could also be that it's just comfortable BB...If I'm sitting on a sofa I also like a cushion on my lap, it just feels nice

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It could also be that it's just comfortable BB...If I'm sitting on a sofa I also like a cushion on my lap, it just feels nice

That's part of it of course but then Belle sometimes walks around with it. 2 days ago she put one on her arse and one in front of her pussy while lying on the couch ... not for comfort. I know you like to debunk all my theories Benfold but not this one I'm afraid. If Belle randomly hid behind cushions, duvets, towels etc she really would have to be the luckiest or unluckiest person in history. Of course now it has become a habit as well but initially there was a reason.

21 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I agree DES. She ticks boxes allready for me. Unfortunately im at work and cant check her out in great detail. But hopefully she will be a hit. 

You'll be pleased...

Often girls come to Barcelona and have a good sleep the first night so I'm not reading anything into a quiet night tonight and I suppose Belle should be temporarily excused as well although if last time were anything to dow ith her period (I don't think it was) she's due to start the tampons in the coming week - it's not an exact science, obviously.