Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

57 minutes ago, nack said:

Lol..this apartment and this thread makes me nauseous. Same old crap repeated over and over again !!! Ditto for posts.

I know, The dumb repeated comments take up a whole page, then the intelligent comments we make are swallowed up, lol

32 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Nack: If I were a mod, I wouldn't be here, either. I can handle a bit of light-hearted inside jokes, but sometimes the bickering about other posters and the continual disparagement of the girls do not work in this thread's favor. We're trying to tighten it up a bit so it's less negative, and at the same time loosen it up so it can become fun and interesting. That's a difficult job for unpaid part-time moderators who have better things to do, and we appreciate your support.

I'll bet you have hundreds of better things to do . "this ones showed her pussy",  that one is in the shower"  the other one is "bating"   that one turned the light off"  this one is sleeping nude but with a cover on" lol, you need to be paid!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She showed a bunch of hard up old men her pussy apparently.

Don't they all show their pussies every night? it seems that way from all the " she showed her pussy" posts

• Upvote 1

I just had a flash :  Imagine 5 girls in the apt.,  Danaya, Stella, Kylie and Irma with Ilona.    :biggrin:  Ilona would go crazy  with all those big boobs, she wouldn't know whose boobs to grab.          Just a thought.........................::) :blush: :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Wrong again!!!  You obviously only pay attention to..............nothing!!

Sorry.....but he doesn't no what he is talking about.  You can make him feel like the man he isn't all you want to, but there is another set of apartments right across the street from BB's "My Belle"!!!!

Hahaha you're wrong, obviously, and something you wrote in this very post proves it! I'll prove myself to Thes if he wants but you're a waste of time

• Upvote 2

The barcelona apartments are dead. ... Most of the time, the girls are outside. ... and ... If they are in the apartment is all about sleep or this silly teasing show. Everything private take place outside only.

13bace.jpg ... live in 24/7. .. It is a shame. ... :(

• Upvote 1