Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I can't help but 100% agree with you. Only this girls are nothing to him. It might weeks since he last got BJ from Anna. I am sure he hoping for that again.

as long as ashley is here zero sex will happen. except of course with her under the covers. ANNA WAKE UP !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

You ought to really go over his history --hardly a minute man and he has conquered the toughest --How many guys on here have you seen come and then 10 minutes later come again ---it don't happen here with the exception of jeka --Dean is a sex machine and he has incredible patience even more than Layne

Whoopie de do! Sex machine is a funny one. He's a dork. 

• Upvote 2

It seems like Ashley has turned from one of the most liked girls into one of the most hated.

Now that's something, isn't it?

I do agree with most of you though. Dean and Ashley should have left to make room for the others and their sex games.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

You ought to really go over his history --hardly a minute man and he has conquered the toughest --How many guys on here have you seen come and then 10 minutes later come again ---it don't happen here with the exception of jeka --Dean is a sex machine and he has incredible patience even more than Layne

Please don't compare Dean to anything Layne, he's one of the better lovers on here, getting hard 10 minutes later does not a good lover make, he comes to quick for my taste

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

If I was her I wont visit those kids ever again. They had their chance

if anna had half the brains we credit her with she would set terry up in an apt by herself or with a girlfriend & let them invite different guys over every night. even dean but without the ball & chain of course. it would instantly be the hottest apt in voyeurland.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Please don't compare Dean to anything Layne, he's one of the better lovers on here, getting hard 10 minutes later does not a good lover make, he comes to quick for my taste

Layne is one of the best guys. Comparing him to Dean .... ::)

• Upvote 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

if anna had half the brains we credit her with she would set terry up in an apt by herself or with a girlfriend & let them invite different guys over every night. even dean but without the ball & chain of course. it would instantly be the hottest apt in voyeurland.

Yes totally. But I dont know if Anna realizes that... 

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

The facts speak for themselves --Apparently this dork gets more pussy then all the other guys put together

Getting a lot of pussy still don't make him a good lover, just my opinion of him, be back in a bit all