Voyeur-Villa News

7 minutes ago, nack said:

You need to press REC until that button turns Red. Then you can navigate to anothe angles and press REC if you want to. After every 4 minutes or so you will be prompted to press REC Again on the cam you selected and the button will start blinking ( If Rec is selected on them) to continue recording.

You press REC Again until that blinking goes away and it is solid red again. REPEAT to record whatever length you want ( preferably not more than 45 mins ) on the cams and just let the countdown die down if you want to save.

You need to open multiple tabs to be effective and do not need to be on the cam once REC is red.It will prompt automatically after 5 mins to continue.

Check your work in archives after a few mins and if you are lucky all the moments will be there. If not, you can curse VV as we all do....:biggrin:

RECORDS are to benefit the viewers who are in a diff time zone then you so if you happen to see something exciting pls press REC for all of us to see. 

Thanks. Try it !!

Thank you kindly for the detailed explanation. I'll so my best  to help out the clan when I can. 

• Upvote 1

On 21.04.2017 at 0:38 PM, Amy3 said:

Yes, that would be amazing. It holds some nostalgic value to me. It's something that I would cherish! :heart:

Amy, what about bat, I am sorry but how еxplained to me it's personal belonging of one of past participants, and supposedly need to be returned to him. We havn't possibility to discuss bat question with him right now tbut for sure going to do this immediately when we shall be in contact with him

Hi there :heart:! Oh well, thanks for trying anyways. I really do appreciate it and I know that you didn't have to do this. I'm sure it was an interesting conversation trying to explain to someone that a subscriber wanted a bat.  That bat represents everything about the great Anna to me. I hope someone cherishes it as much as I would have. Thank again! :heart:

despite her gaffe that day in tula overall zoe was the best. she was totally comfortable with herself. no one enjoyed sex on cam more than she did. she & the tver gang kept vv alive before the new year. when she & jack vanished on their unexplained vacation it brought out all the mistakes of vv. there simply was nothing worth watching without them. it all went downhill after that. i hope she is happy in whatever she does. and i hope that she is getting back with jack if that's what this is about. i allways thought that they were a gr8 couple. allways wondered why he left. if vv could find 3 or 4 couples like them their comeback would be assured. good luck to you zoe. i still miss you!!!!

On 23.04.2017 at 5:04 AM, nack said:

Should be Marna.Lisa and Iris...dont think so.Both bore me to hell !!

Infact the whole VV cast needs to go.Ivo-Phonia,Lisa-Puppy,Zoe,Iris-Lex,Inna's strange BF.

I like Marna,Phil and Jackie.Bring back Kojak's hot girls,Tver's Hottie

@VoyeurVillaNews  There you go.

hope you like newcomers we expecting in Volga!

• Upvote 1

On 23.04.2017 at 11:53 PM, Amy3 said:

@VoyeurVillaNews Given what's happend to your competition today, I would say that now is the time to strike while the iron is hot and DO something meaningful in an effort to regain subscribers. Take heed and don't waste this opportunity that has been handed to you on a silver platter. 

Seriously, get Anna and Alex back and move them in with Lisa and Nick for starters. I can tell Anna and Alex are not happy on VH. They have made no effort to be the managers they were supposed to be. Whatever people may say, Anna has a big following and will follow her right back to your site. Get a timeline working, fix the cam issues, and let the fun begin.

I'm ready to join VV at last. ❤

Amy, thank for advise, but nobody, including participants like manner how they left VV, so participants and managers wouldn't like to see them at VV again.

We are working with cams issues, as well we are working to present in 1-2 monthes new Web site version with timeline and other options :)

• Upvote 1

On 24.04.2017 at 2:10 AM, nack said:

Care to update about records and other things or you only answer what you want to answer.

Archive problem is in work now, hope shall be solved nearest days. Sorry that sometimes it take some time to answer, from the begining of the May special manager will spent more time here to answer any questions

• Upvote 1

On 24.04.2017 at 2:31 AM, sat11 said:

nice pic looks nice apartment unfortunately i dont live in it,but  what i really do care about is the archive which  does not work and its been for a while, and even tho its very important you dont seem to care about it most people subscribe because of it because they can not be there all the time but they know if they miss it will be in the archive, that was the reason i joined. please give the archive problem serious thought,

we already fixed one error but this don't resolve situation. Tech team is working with this and it's one of priority tasks