Volga

StnCld316

when i was a member of vv kojak was ok as long as he didn't have his 3 day foreplay sessions. unfortunately he had too many of them. hopefully this girl can get him on track . otherwise he'll bore the shit out of everyone. and as far as tver goes i recall that he seemed to get along ok with iris & lex for the short time that he was there. also this is probably a tryout for him also. if he does bore everyone to death then he probably won't stay. (then again ivo, phonia, & nick are still there).

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe would be better moving Bobby and Nina to Tver now when Zoe is gone. But I don't think they don't get along with each other. We should just give them a lil more time.

This sounds like a good idea. 

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

when i was a member of vv kojak was ok as long as he didn't have his 3 day foreplay sessions. unfortunately he had too many of them.

This is the only real negative thing about him. People are trying to discredit his character but he has never shown any proof that he is a bad person and has gotten along well with everybody he has been around. But I totally agree about his sessions. He just takes far too long to get going and his weird rope fetish and it used to be really annoying to watch.

• Upvote 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

This is the only real negative thing about him. People are trying to discredit his character but he has never shown any proof that he is a bad person and has gotten along well with everybody he has been around. But I totally agree about his sessions. He just takes far too long to get going and his weird rope fetish.

even the ropes would possibly have a place but only if he can keep everyone awake!

• Upvote 1