Silvia & Josh

Just now, Amy3 said:

Don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all of this. I'm one of those people who has to know everything about everything. There's just no way anyone can keep up.

Think it's the fact they opened this two big houses the same day the same time,it's just too much going on,think they should had open one today and other tomorrow or after tomorrow,but hey it's always nice to see new apartments.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all of this. I'm one of those people who has to know everything about everything. There's just no way anyone can keep up.

I know exactly how you feel!  im so behind on things  going on, i see good shit that happened days ago sometimes, i try to catch up in the evening but i never do. ill never be able to stay on top of these goings on 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm with you. I don't even know which cam I should click, because there are too much new ones.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

All will settle down. Just wait Amy.

• Upvote 1