Silvia & Josh

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sr71gn, if there are so many people who understand them, you only have to ask them, groomy decided not to talk about it, it is his decision and that respect
It is also called decency, sometimes all truths is not necessarily good to know
On the other hand, you begin to go beyond the limits to insist heavily, either you accept or you keep silent
Thanks for your understanding

No one has to point out whose decision  it is and I'm sure Groomy can take care of himself --Why do you exhibit an elitist attitude?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

No one has to point out whose decision  it is and I'm sure Groomy can take care of himself --Why do you exhibit an elitist attitude?

Maybe because I'm a moderator and I'm watching the common sense of the forum

• Upvote 2

Just now, moos54 said:

Maybe because I'm a moderator and I'm watching the common sense of the forum

I showed no disrespect to Groomy and I thought I was exhibiting a great deal of common sense --Again you showed me disrespect with your elitist attitude or are there no rules governing a moderators comments

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I showed no disrespect to Groomy and I thought I was exhibiting a great deal of common sense --Again you showed me disrespect with your elitist attitude or are there no rules governing a moderators comments

You want to argue with mods take it here: 

Other users come here to discuss the apartment and see pictures.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sr71gn, if there are so many people who understand them, you only have to ask them, groomy decided not to talk about it, it is his decision and that respect
It is also called decency, sometimes all truths is not necessarily good to know
On the other hand, you begin to go beyond the limits to insist heavily, either you accept or you keep silent
Thanks for your understanding

Totally right. There are things which should stay private. It's very nice groomy translates her for us and we should respect when he decides not to share too private information. I act think it's a good thing.

3 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

You want to argue with mods take it here: 

Other users come here to discuss the apartment and see pictures.

I was merely responding to the moderators comment --Why would you try to make something more of it?

I did not disrespect you, I just ask you not to continue in your quest to want to know everything, because  people denied  you this privilege

You tend to always insist on making your point of view prevail
I just wanted that we do not waste our time on this personal thing that is just a quarrel 

it's my last message about this, thanks  

• Upvote 2

i had no idea what the arguement was about,but by the looks of it josh had been on the sauce,never a good time to argue after a skinfull,as your logic is impared by emomtional an irational sentement. the best thing to do is either sleep it of  or try not to say anything,that is the best way.

i would say goto the sports shop and buy a heavy bag to work out any fustrations you may have,its saves hurting people and saying the wrong thing..

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

It doesn't seem at all right that only subscribers who speak Russian are privileged to what their argument is about---Their privacy is only being protected from  the rest of us--hardly fair when we all pay the same money--and it is a voyeur site

i totally agree with you@sr71gn i'm not a Russian and i don't understand the Russian language but i have the same rights of russian pps here so i need to know and understand what appen in this voyeur sites and if some Russian friends can be gentle to translate from Russian is always appreciated :rolleyes: (thanks @groomy)

1 hour ago, groomy said:

There are moments - which it is better not to voice. It seems to me - it is not necessary to disclose personal reasons and points that did not belong to project. They just quarrel. Not for the first time. And not the last.

i understand u won't write about personal informations but all that concerns here (in front VH cams) belongs to the project.. all the stories, the life, all of this and all that happens in front of the cameras belongs the project, this is my opinion... a voyeur project it's not only sex and parties, but all what appen in the real life in front the cams

PS: What if tenants speak English?

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i totally agree with you@sr71gn i'm not a Russian and i don't understand the Russian language but i have the same rights of russian pps here so i need to know and understand what appen in this voyeur sites and if some Russian friends can be gentle to translate from Russian is always appreciated :rolleyes: (thanks @groomy)

i understand u won't write about personal informations but all that concerns here (in front VH cams) belongs to the project.. this is the big brother project, the stories, the life, all of this and all that happens in front of the cameras belongs the project, this is my opinion...

PS: What if tenants speak English??

It's not Groomy's project is it?  You aren't paying Groomy a monthly subscription in return for him/her to translate interesting scenes and developments, are you?  You can speak about rights all you want but the only right that exists here is that of a fellow member who doesn't want to do something for whatever reason.

Really surprised that this is still going on - Groomy doesn't want to translate it, deal with it!

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Groomy doesn't want to translate it, deal with it!

I'm not saying that groomy must forcibly translate, i agree and it's better don't translate than write "...not necessary to disclose personal reasons and points that did not belong to project" :sleepy:

Ps: sorry if i edit always my posts because I have to fix the right translation :biggrin: I would like to avoid misunderstandings