Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was Blondie...does it really matter which girl was being pinned down when she was desperately trying to get away, several times.....:dodgy:

No it's was the an girl guest,an brunett.

yall don't have to worry this place will be gone 100 pct sure, they said only lasting to end june no way rlc keeps this place til then not worth the trouble and all the drama it's caused, no more vanessa and marketa it will be taken off

2 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

how do we know either way if the girl consented or didn't consent 

You joined CC on May the 2nd and you are already talking like this,,,,,, You sound very familiar,,,,,,guys leave thomas alone you will never convince him of anything and he will just prolong this as far as he can go with it. We know what we saw and he knows what he saw. You don't sound like a newbie Thomas. Who were you before?

that's bs drunk and wasted people have sex all the time, while this girl was clearly intoxicated she was still moving around still talking she walks out of there, she's able to consent too drunk to consent is when a girl is passed out this wasn't sexual assault

What I can say and because I also saw it online for the brunette with tatoo in the back, was that she at first covered herself, then let herself have a massage and finally participated in sex.

At the end of it all, he got up, got dressed, and went out with the other boys. Around 03 am and the house was quiet with everyone else sleeping.
The blonde took her place in the bed after her exit to sleep.

If there was anything after this I do not know because as I said I have no replay.

6 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

how do we know either way if the girl consented or didn't consent 

If you were really paying attention and not wallowing in your own animal instincts ---actions will sometime speak louder than words. 

Just now, thomas979 said:

yall don't have to worry this place will be gone 100 pct sure, they said only lasting to end june no way rlc keeps this place til then not worth the trouble and all the drama it's caused, no more vanessa and marketa it will be taken off

Kind of agree.This apartment it's out control sinse day one.I like the unknown element of this apartment but something feels Of in this house.

i dont' know the culture in czech republic but it all started last sunday these guys were groping the girls taking the pants off people marketa was expecting a massage guy started to have sex with her she said no and got up, u have two very friendly girls making out fingering having sex all these guys then u mix alcohol with horny aggressive guys and surely bad things are going to happen, i just wish the place could of been vanessa marketa maybe two of the nicer respectable guys they had over before and everything would of been fine when they had this group of animals over things got out of control and very borderline assault

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

so if somebody is very drunk or wasted they can't have sex or it's considered rape, 

we have not seen the same movie or we have different jugment with the term of rape,watch again the end of sex in guest room with the brunett and when the guy forced her by violence to stay in guest room and may be you will change your opinion but not sure it's on rlc replay again

1 minute ago, taboo said:

we have not seen the same movie or we have different jugment with the term of rape,watch again the end of sex in guest room with the brunett and when the guy forced her by violence to stay in guest room and may be you will change your opinion but not sure it's on rlc replay again

i watched it all they had sex two times the first time he lasted a min the 2nd time longer when all the guys came in afterwards she got up to leave and he held her back no sexual actitivites took place afterwards

i dont' know the culture in czech republic but it all started last sunday these guys were groping the girls taking the pants off people marketa was expecting a massage guy started to have sex with her she said no and got up, u have two very friendly girls making out fingering having sex all these guys then u mix alcohol with horny aggressive guys and surely bad things are going to happen, i just wish the place could of been vanessa marketa maybe two of the nicer respectable guys they had over before and everything would of been fine when they had this group of animals over things got out of control and very borderline assault

Thank you thomas--this makes sense Image result for light bulb

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What I can say and because I also saw it online for the brunette with tatoo in the back, was that she at first covered herself, then let herself have a massage and finally participated in sex.

At the end of it all, he got up, got dressed, and went out with the other boys. Around 03 am and the house was quiet with everyone else sleeping.
The blonde took her place in the bed after her exit to sleep.

If there was anything after this I do not know because as I said I have no replay.

I have replay and that's what happen nothing more happen,first the dude and her gone to guest bedroom,then he start massaging her,then they had consensual sex,two times at least.Then the things got wrong side when the others dudes start entering bedroom and to bed with her,she didn't liked then the this dudes leaved bedroom and she had an discution with the dude she had sex,he grab her hard several times but didn't hit her nor nothing.Yhen they get dressed and leaved.

1 minute ago, thomas979 said:

1 minute ago, taboo said:

thomas, in Canada the question is not around whether one has sex or not, it is around the point are you aware enough (sober enough to say yes or no)  to give 'consent' to having sex. But if someone says no, than no means no.

• Upvote 2